The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Are you sure? I think there is something extremely kinky about falafel... whatever the situation...

(God - if any of this year's Durham applicants are reading this thread, I bet they're going... what freaks... nu-uhhh)
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Kingers
mexian food is the bomb seriously. I wish they would put soem taco bells in the uk

I went to Mexico and was ill for days after eating:frown:

I have now officially been put off Mexican food.

I do rather like Chinese food...prawn chow mein...mmmmmmmmm.
Reply 62
danfel
Are you sure? I think there is something extremely kinky about falafel... whatever the situation...

Ah, yes, but there is something specifically non-kinky about Jess, so the two cancel each other out :redface: :frown:

Still, falafel...what a turn-on...
Reply 63
Hey, I think your band shots are really hot!
Reply 64
:redface: Thank you (though I think the photographer photoshopped them a bit so they look better)...still, the kinkiest thing about me is probably my hair! Sorry boys...

NOTE TO SELF: Do not alienate yourself from potential friends by saying -anything- about kinkiness.
Reply 65
I've never had falafel......shocking I know......much in the same way that I've never seen the Lion King....

I'd never even heard of falafel until I came into this thread.....however it sounds yummy and I want to try some!:biggrin:
Reply 66
No stoppit, dont jump on the bandwagon.. falafels rubbish

Lion king on the other hand is like my 80th favourite film.. it rocks! shame on you!
I love falafel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've already stocked up my cupboards and they're full of tins of chickpeas and wholemeal pitta bread to make falafel and houmous!!! I can't wait. Chickpeas rock...
xxxx
Reply 68
no stop it! its wrong, beefburgers yum eat those!
Reply 69
undercover-ange
I love falafel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've already stocked up my cupboards and they're full of tins of chickpeas and wholemeal pitta bread to make falafel and houmous!!! I can't wait. Chickpeas rock...
xxxx

You can make them? Will you teach me? I'll pay you.
Reply 70
Anyone want to cook some for me.....? :wink: :biggrin:
Sounds like a plan for the next tsr meet...
I actually once tried to order some from some place in Durham and they said they'd "run out" so we ended up with potato wedges instead- NOT THE SAME. It's really made me happy that I'm not the only person in the world who like falafel :biggrin: xxx
Reply 72
Death to Cows!
Kingers
Death to Cows!

Meanie :frown: Incidentally this friday is international hug a vegetarian day...please do!!! xxx
Reply 74
hug a vegetarian day? lol.. they must have run out of days :s-smilie:

well i shall endeavour to find and hug a veggie
my favourite takeaways are pizza king for pizza, chicken, burgers and kebabs or balti spice for indian
Reply 76
Pizza perrrrrfect.
Reply 77
What a great business opportunity for entrepreneurs! "Falafel King"/"McFalafels". It would totally work!

This might sound stupid but I very rarely have take aways and eat very little foreign food so I know absolutely nothing about Indian and Mexican food and all that jazz. However I am chinese and therefore I do eat traditional chinese food (which is NOT that take away junk which, although tasty, is not always real chinese food) and my dad owns a take away so i get that stuff.

Basically I know chinese food :biggrin: Can u teach me to appreciate all the other types?
Reply 79
Its the same with all takeaways, it's what the Indian or Chinese takeaways think they will be most succesful selling in Britain. Everyone I know who's been to China loves British chinese but hated the proper stuff.

Latest