The Student Room Group

Applying to unpopular Joint Honours Courses

I'm looking to apply for a Joint Honours course in Drama and Psychology. I've been on unistats and only a few of the unis that do the courses together actually have data (and it doesn't seem very good). I have been to one uni and loved it, but I'm struggling to find anywhere else that's good that I can apply to.

Can anyone applying or already doing a Drama and Psychology joint degree share experiences and advice? My school's deadline for the UCAS application is this Thursday!

Thank you!
Exeter has a combined honours degree where you can combine drama and psychology.
Reply 2
thank you!
Bath Spa, Derby and Keele all a have a wide range of joint honours courses. Aberystwyth do a decent list of them, and I believe Leeds also has a joint honours program for you to major/minor in certain subjects.
Reply 4
As far as I know Newcastle and Durham do combined honours in arts courses where you can pick different subjects

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by itsnadi
I'm looking to apply for a Joint Honours course in Drama and Psychology. I've been on unistats and only a few of the unis that do the courses together actually have data (and it doesn't seem very good). I have been to one uni and loved it, but I'm struggling to find anywhere else that's good that I can apply to.

Can anyone applying or already doing a Drama and Psychology joint degree share experiences and advice? My school's deadline for the UCAS application is this Thursday!

Thank you!

Glasgow does psychology and theatre studies

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending