The Student Room Group

Maths and Computer Science applicants 2015

Just wondering where people had applied for maths and computer science and if people had got any offers yet?
Here are my choices :smile: I've decided to send my application in the beginning of December, so I can't say anything about offers yet.

1. University of Edinburgh - Artificial Intelligence & Computer Science
2. University of Edinburgh - Software Engineering
3. University of Glasgow - Software Engineering
4. Heriot-Watt University - Computer Science (Games Programming)
5. University of Strathclyde - Computer Science
(edited 9 years ago)
I've applied for Computer Science and Maths at Glasgow, Bath, Exeter and QMUL. Application went off on Thursday so I haven't heard anything yet.
Reply 3
Original post by sheerios96
Here are my choices :smile: I've decided to send my application in the beginning of December, so I can't say anything about offers yet.

1. University of Edinburgh - Artificial Intelligence & Computer Science
2. University of Edinburgh - Software Engineering
3. University of Glasgow - Software Engineering
4. Heriot-Watt University - Computer Science (Games Programming)
5. University of Strathclyde - Computer Science

Why do you put 2 of your choice(s) for Edinburgh?
Pretty sure most universities let you change your course when you got your grade if the courses are not that much of a difference from each other.
Reply 4
Original post by afjwholli
I've applied for Computer Science and Maths at Glasgow, Bath, Exeter and QMUL. Application went off on Thursday so I haven't heard anything yet.

Cool I've applied to Bath, Exeter, Birmingham, Durham and Oxford and got offers from Bath, Exeter and Birmingham :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by indieguy
Why do you put 2 of your choice(s) for Edinburgh?
Pretty sure most universities let you change your course when you got your grade if the courses are not that much of a difference from each other.

Yup, I know, but I liked both courses a lot and couldn't decide which one to choose :biggrin:
Original post by Scarlett44
Cool I've applied to Bath, Exeter, Birmingham, Durham and Oxford and got offers from Bath, Exeter and Birmingham :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I now have offers from Glasgow, Bath and Exeter :smile:
I got my last offer from QMUL
got offers from Lancaster and Bath.
I've been invited to a Visit Day in February for Bristol.
And I'm waiting for a reply from ICL and Exeter although I sent my application off just before Christmas so I'm hoping they just havent got round to it yet.
Applied for discrete mathematics at warwick :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Strathclyde and Aberdeen university have made me conditional offers but I don't know which one to choose. I'm from Spain and I can't go there to visit any of the universities. If someone has information that could help me choose I would appreciate. Thank you all

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending