The Student Room Group

Do you eat in your room? Or in the kitchen?

Are you the type that eat in your room?

Scroll to see replies

I do both to be honest, depends how I'm feeling.
Reply 2
Both really. Depends if i'm bothered to climb the stairs up or down, or just want to eat alone.
im at home with my parents living/ dining room, im never allowed to eat in the bedroom
Yes.
Reply 5
Original post by sophiamarni
im at home with my parents living/ dining room, im never allowed to eat in the bedroom

No offense but are you like 7 years old or something that you aren't allowed?
In the kitchen, only about 2/3 out of the 14 of us eat in their rooms normally
I live with my parents too and the disapprove of me bringing food up.
Original post by Blobar
No offense but are you like 7 years old or something that you aren't allowed?

no im 17 :frown:
In the kitchen, always. My parents have always had a rule that we aren't allowed to eat in the bedroom (I still live with my parents) - probably so the bedroom carpet (or other things like electricals) don't get wrecked if a spillage occurs.
Reply 10
Original post by sophiamarni
no im 17 :frown:

Looooool, i'll give you a pity rep.
Original post by Pattie Labelle
Yes.

"Do you eat in your room? Or the kitchen?"
"Yes"

._.
In my room.
I eat in the kitchen and living room:cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile
In my room, always. I get on great with my flatmates, I'm in third year and we've shared since first, just I think eating is our little private time, after a long day there's nothing better than sitting alone with a big plate of food and catching up on tv

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by R Dragon
"Do you eat in your room? Or the kitchen?"
"Yes"

._.

Is the answer no? :dontknow:
I'm a squirrel. I take my nuts back to my nest.
My room.
"The type?" What type is that?

Anyway. I eat in my room, no table in the kitchen; me da broke it in a boxing match that went wrong :ahee:. So he eats in the sitting room and I eat in my room when I visit him.

At my mum's house, I eat in the living room because I forget it's not my bedroom. No one goes in there but me :tongue: unless of course it's company. I shut all the curtains to make it dark and just stretch out and cotch, eat, sleep, dance...& everyone's too afraid to interrupt me in there! :awesome:
Recently I've been trying to make my bedroom for sleeping (etc) only. I usually eat in the kitchen or lounge :smile:

If I really need to do work in my room on my desktop then I'll strictly not use the bed.

Quick Reply

Latest