The Student Room Group

Do you eat in your room? Or in the kitchen?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Learner4
Haha, no she's just a neat freak I guess

1. Don't call your mum a freak
2. I'm neat as well I can't stand dirt (just like MY mum) and I've NEVER actually dropped food anywhere especially when eating in my room. :biggrin:
#CleanlinessIsHalfYourImaan
Original post by KittyRe-play
2. I'm neat as well I can't stand dirt (just like MY mum) and I've NEVER actually dropped food anywhere especially when eating in my room. :biggrin:

Well you can clean my room so I can eat in there as it is really messy:tongue:

Not srs
My mum always complains about how messy my room is so I always say to her it is an organised mess:tongue:
When she goes away in two years time I will be eating in my room like there is no tomorrow lol
Posted from TSR Mobile

My mum calls herself a neat freak aswell. She doesn't mind :lol:
I think ocd runs in our family tbh :/
Yes I do eat in my room.
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Well you can clean my room so I can eat in there as it is really messy:tongue:

Not srs
My mum always complains about how messy my room is so I always say to her it is an organised mess:tongue:
When she goes away in two years time I will be eating in my room like there is no tomorrow lol
Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol I ain't cleaning your room you need to learn how to do that yourself. :tongue:
There is no harm in cleaning...only benefits YOU. Less bacteria=less health risks. Your loss! :biggrin:
Original post by Learner4
My mum calls herself a neat freak aswell. She doesn't mind :lol:
I think ocd runs in our family tbh :/

But still there's this thing called RESPECT. :tongue:
I think I'm ocd as well! :/
Lol I ain't cleaning your room you need to learn how to do that yourself. :tongue:
There is no harm in cleaning...only benefits YOU. Less bacteria=less health risks. Your loss! :biggrin:

I do clean it my self and then like 3 weeks later it us dirty again so there is essentially no point in attempting to keep it clean haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by toonervoustotalk
I do clean it my self and then like 3 weeks later it us dirty again so there is essentially no point in attempting to keep it clean haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

3 weeks later?!?!?!?
I clean my room EVERYDAY!
No point? That's like saying okay let that pile of rubbish just sit there cuz it's been there for over a week so there's no point in picking it up. The rubbish ain't gonna move to the bin itself unless you CLEAN IT UP!
I feel sorry for you future wife.
#DirtyPeople
Depends on my mood. At home, I normally eat in the lounge as that's where our dinner table is. At uni, I'll eat in the kitchen, but if the kitchen's particularly messy or if I'm not feeling too great or I'm working I'll eat in my room
Living room and bedroom

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending