The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
they most intelligent girls in my year are blonde
i think its ridiculous how anyone ever came up with the concept of dumb blondes
noone ever insults brunettes if they say sumthing "stupid" or if they do they say "u shud b blonde"
Reply 101
icklehc
they most intelligent girls in my year are blonde
i think its ridiculous how anyone ever came up with the concept of dumb blondes
noone ever insults brunettes if they say sumthing "stupid" or if they do they say "u shud b blonde"

You obviously havn't met many blondes then!

Either that, or you're blonde yourself.
So where are all these blokes that preefer brunettes then? 'Cause I haven't met any of them!!!
I'm naturally a mid-ash brown and am gonig blonde very soon. For the second time in my life. I always dye my hair, I don't see a problem with having blonde hair, or any hair colour for that matter.
Reply 103
calumc
You obviously havn't met many blondes then!

Either that, or you're blonde yourself.

no im just open minded and don't judge people on the colour of their hair. It slightly immature to believe that hair colour affects a persons intelligence.
Reply 104
icklehc
no im just open minded and don't judge people on the colour of their hair. It slightly immature to believe that hair colour affects a persons intelligence.

Nobody ever said hair colour affects intelligence, it just happens that a large proportion of thick people are blonde.
I mean almost 2/3 of all brunette women lighten their hair. It’s getting almost impossible to find available brunettes anymore.

as a natural blonde it annoys me slightly to look around school in assembly and see thousands of girls with yellow streaks in thier brown hair...ggggrrrrr then they call themseleves blonde!! its not blonde..its brown with blonde highlights..therefore you are a brunette..and i am a blonde..i don't want to offend any brunettes who have blonde highlights i can understand it perfectly just like why my blonde friend has dyed her hair darker..but it seems to be a craze with 11 year old girls that they have to get blonde highlights and not even good blonde highlights..a lot of year 7 in my school seem to have really dark hair with these light streaks that stand out really obviously..?? :confused:
Reply 106
sparklyteacosie
as a natural blonde it annoys me slightly to look around school in assembly and see thousands of girls with yellow streaks in thier brown hair...ggggrrrrr then they call themseleves blonde!! its not blonde..its brown with blonde highlights..therefore you are a brunette..and i am a blonde..

Okay.
calumc
Okay.

sorry that made me sound like an awful person..it just gets to me that all the 11 year old girls in my school want to be called blonde when it is obvious that they havnt got blonde hair...it puzzles me
Reply 108
I dont understand people who are only attracted to certain types of hair or eye colour, no wonder they are mostly all single. A woman is attractive to me regardless of her hair/eye colour, you can just tell a pretty women at first sight.
I thought the times of prejudism were almost over!? I see not.
I mean, of course everyone has a right for their own taste, but come on.... it's no ones fault for being born with different hair colour! When people say "i hate blondes" that just makes me sick. For example, i have a friend (she is not a blonde, but also not a brunette), and she says to me "i hate blondes, but not you, of course", and you know what, that actually hurts.
There are different people in the world with different personalities (thank god for that).... and when usually people get an impression of a blonde as a prostetute with over-done make up.. that is absolutely not true!
-So for whoever starting this thread- 'get to know the person first before judging them'

Thanks for reading.
scorpionchik
I thought the times of prejudism were almost over!? I see not.
I mean, of course everyone has a right for their own taste, but come on.... it's no ones fault for being born with different hair colour! When people say "i hate blondes" that just makes me sick. For example, i have a friend (she is not a blonde, but also not a brunette), and she says to me "i hate blondes, but not you, of course", and you know what, that actually hurts.
There are different people in the world with different personalities (thank god for that).... and when usually people get an impression of a blonde as a prostetute with over-done make up.. that is absolutely not true!
-So for whoever starting this thread- 'get to know the person first before judging them'

Thanks for reading.

i think he meant bottle blondes, but your rite dont judge by appearance
but i do hate it when people go die their hair blonde when their hair is dark, it always looks ugly
Reply 111
kriztinae
i think he meant bottle blondes, but your rite dont judge by appearance
but i do hate it when people go die their hair blonde when their hair is dark, it always looks ugly

that is just so true, u always can see the dark hair is growing out of the blond die what is the piont? they should be proud of having dark hair becasue i love black hair i will look much better with my outfit
shushimeng
that is just so true, u always can see the dark hair is growing out of the blond die what is the piont? they should be proud of having dark hair becasue i love black hair i will look much better with my outfit

yea and the worst is uf ur tanned with dark dark eyes and die ur hair blonde! looks so fake! those who do it are attention seekers!
Reply 113
kriztinae
yea and the worst is uf ur tanned with dark dark eyes and die ur hair blonde! looks so fake! those who do it are attention seekers!

yea! :eek:
TheWolf
yea! :eek:

the funniest is at the hairdressers my mum saw a friend of hers and was she was tellin my mum how she was dying her hair blonde coz we are joining the EU... that was so pathetic haha
Reply 115
I hate blondes that think they're it, and show off all the time. I'm glad I'm brunette, brunette all the way!
Reply 116
kriztinae

that is just.... harrrrr i think i shouldn't say it but u know where i am going :smile:
kirbz
I hate blondes that think they're it, and show off all the time. I'm glad I'm brunette, brunette all the way!

me too im glad i have dark hair!!
i feel that guys dont expect you to be perfect
if ur a blonde guys expect u to be perfect etc etc
but if uv got dark hair they dont expect you to be perfect!
wierd theory but its all mine!
shushimeng
that is just.... harrrrr i think i shouldn't say it but u know where i am going :smile:

haha ok ok i wont make u say it!
Reply 119
kriztinae
me too im glad i have dark hair!!
i feel that guys dont expect you to be perfect
if ur a blonde guys expect u to be perfect etc etc
but if uv got dark hair they dont expect you to be perfect!
wierd theory but its all mine!

Hehe! Yeah, i know what you mean. I also find that the absolutely gorgeous girls seem to be less nice than just average girls, I think its cos they think they can have anyone and so can be quite stuck up. It varies though a lot.

Latest

Trending

Trending