The Student Room Group

My girlfriend dumped me for her ex

Weve been together for 2.5 years and she dumped me because she wants to go back to her ex. Any advice to get through this? Im having a real hard time just trying not to think about her; and every time i do, it simply breaks me down completely.
Reply 1
Man, I'm feeling for you deeply right now. If you ever want to chat, private message me!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Forget it, she did you a favour by making it obvious what her true nature is.
On the plus side you'll get her back in 2.5 years!
Break ups are miserable. My boyfriend of 18 months and I broke up last weekend and it is really, really hard and I'm very sad. But, you have to try and move on. Spend time with friends, lean on them (my friends have been amazing about supporting me!), take down any photos of them, unfollow/unfriend them on FB, etc. You need space and distance. I wish you all the best!
Original post by Anonymous
Weve been together for 2.5 years and she dumped me because she wants to go back to her ex. Any advice to get through this? Im having a real hard time just trying not to think about her; and every time i do, it simply breaks me down completely.

Ah, I was in a similar situation a few months ago. It sucks. My advice is to keep yourself busy with other things (hobbies, schoolwork/job, video games, learn a language etc). It helps, because you are so busy you don't have time to think about stuff.

Are you still in contact with her?
Original post by Huskaris
On the plus side you'll get her back in 2.5 years!

Amazing lol!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending