The Student Room Group

can't get over my ex

I've known her for almost 7 years, through secondary school to college, and we've been best friends for 5 and half years. We went out for 1 year and half, which all our friends were trying to get us to do. We had to break up because of her parents and we are going to separate units. She's hanging around with other guys in uni which is making me very jealous. She is very good at moving on, unlike me and she doesn't show emotion all feelings so to me she doesn't care. Everyone said i can do so much better. But i liked her a lot and and she was my best friend. Even though she has lied and hurt me a lot but i can't move on. I miss her so much and i just want to hug her. i still silently make sure she is okay. can someone help me please?
I don't know what to say but I really wish u the best and hope u will get over it soon I know it hurts but its life u have to be strong and always remember there is nothing called "perfect girl" and u will definitely find the one who deserves u and appreciates ur feelings, I was (or maybe still) in ur shoes once im sorry mate I know it hurts like hell :frown:
Reply 2
try not to think about her, keep yourself busy, meet new people

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending