The Student Room Group

At what age do you think you'll get married?

It obviously depends on the situation - some people really don't want to get married, some married late in their life, some married early!

Me, personally - hmm, probably before my mid 30's!
Reply 2
Me and my bf say we would prefer a straight couple civil partnership over a marriage and there's been talk of them coming out in Scotland for years so we'll see. If they came out tomorrow then I'd probably get one at around 25 and if they don't come out and we never move to Iceland like we hope to and they are legal over there, then we would get married in our 30s/40s probably.

Posted from TSR Mobile
About 30
Reply 4
Well I would first have to find a girl willing to marry me, so...

Never.
Mid 30s
20-25
25-28 probably

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by Jeanlucpicard
It obviously depends on the situation - some people really don't want to get married, some married late in their life, some married early!

Me, personally - hmm, probably before my mid 30's!

Complicated question.

To look at it in ideal terms then had my life in hindsight have been perfect i would have picked 27-29.

To look at it practically i would be looking to marry a girl 3 years after we got together. A year of being together, a year of living together and a year of being engaged with a puppy (i know of no other way to judge her ability to mother my child).

As for when i expect to marry, the answer is probably in my early 30's given that i'm 25 now and am not currently in a committed relationship (nor has a girl lasted longer than 7 months before i dumped her).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending