The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Room wanted!

Looking to rent a room near campus, ideally double and under £90/week and in student area but anywhere fairly near would be decent... am unhappy with current non-student accommodation so looking to move out asap! let me know if you can help me out, thanks!
Original post by jasm1neclare
Looking to rent a room near campus, ideally double and under £90/week and in student area but anywhere fairly near would be decent... am unhappy with current non-student accommodation so looking to move out asap! let me know if you can help me out, thanks!

Please state where? (City ect) :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi, somehwere ideally near the student area in Chester: Garden lane area, Parkgate road, Liverpool Road or the Brook lane area =)
Reply 3
Hi, somehwere ideally near the student area in Chester: Garden lane area, Parkgate road, Liverpool Road or the Brook lane area =)

Hi, we have two rooms that have just come free. One in 3 bed and one in 4 bed student houses. Both houses have studentstamp.
Boughton area.
Message me if you want more info.
Reply 4
Im afraid Boughton is a bit far away for me, but thankyou for letting me know
Reply 5
No problem, you know where we are if you want to come back to us. Boughton may seem far on the map but it only takes 10 mins on the bus to the bus exchange and then walk 10 mins down to main campus! About 20-25 mins on a bike and 40 mins to walk.
Just a tip: if you are in a non-student house and want to move out you may be on a fixed 6 month AST contract so make sure you read the wording carefully. With those type of contracts you can only give one month's notice after the fixed term period has ended.
Hi Jasmine,

I'm looking to move out of my room
In a house on Cheyney road, it's a few pound more than what you're looking for it's £391 a month but it's a 2 min walk to uni, and a really big room.

Let me know if you'd be interested x

Hello Jasmine, I'm wanting to move out of my house which is on Louise Street (a 3 minute walk away from the main university campus) which is in the Garden Lane area. I don't know if you are still looking but I am looking to move out asap! The room is £83 per week which includes water and internet, gas and electricity are not included :smile: let me know if you are still interested in finding a room!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending