The Student Room Group

Nail Varnish for Guys

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Andy182
Ha ha. The stuff that I got makes me sneeze, so it must be good.

Haha fair enough, I ended up paying a stupid amount as I got it from a pharmacy, but it is good!
Original post by KittyRe-play
WHAT???? Why the fish would a GUY want to waer nail varnish? Eeeee man you are SO gay. :albertein:

dat homophobia though
Original post by KittyRe-play
WHAT???? Why the fish would a GUY want to waer nail varnish? Eeeee man you are SO gay. :albertein:

Looooool bloody hell.
My teacher wore green nail varnish once. Never had I mocked someone more than him.
Reply 24
Original post by beautifulxxx
My teacher wore green nail varnish once. Never had I mocked someone more than him.

So are you saying that I should avoid green?
Original post by Andy182
So are you saying that I should avoid green?

Unless you're a hundred percent sure we'll never meet then yeah. I'll give you nightmares. Man up please.
Reply 26
Many sexist *******s in this thread. Ignore them OP.
Reply 27
Original post by ilem
Many sexist *******s in this thread. Ignore them OP.

Thanks. I fully intend to.

On a more positive note, I really appreciate the supportive advice from everyone else. You are all amazing.
Reply 28
So, I've found a nail polish that I really like it takes such a long time to put it on. The colour is called Suzi Loves Cowboys by OPI. It's kinda like a dark glossy chocolate-like brown.

They were still tacky an hour after I'd painted them last night.

Is there a similar colour that anyone knows of which dries a bit quicker?
quite a few of the guys at the gym have those little emery boards to do their nails ? they sit around after pumping and do their nails and gossip.

Quick Reply

Latest