The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 1
bilaal
I thought it was a waste of time and money .... wat about u ?

it was last year, and i've from people in my flat that it was the same this year.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Little bit... "meh". I just thought everything was way to spread out. And it didn't live up to its name, whatever that is. I've had a week of fantastic bar crawls with Grosvenor Residents Association so maybe I expected too much.
Reply 3
I agree (thought I was being a bit boring actually! - I've partied all week and am knackered). Wasn't much to write home about at all. :frown:
Reply 4
I liked mine, last year. Had a great time.
Reply 5
It felt a bit spread out and the queues for the toilets were ridiculous. Especially after that silly girl passed out downstairs and prevented an entire block of toilets from being used.

Would have been nice if it was an actual ball methinks...but I liked the fairground bit and the music wasn't that bad.
Reply 6
Was a waste of time, left after half an hour.
Reply 7
Would've liked a formal ball, but some of the rides were SO fun :biggrin::biggrin:
bilaal
I thought it was a waste of time and money .... wat about u ?

Pretty damn awful. I had a better time in the tiny little bar we have in our Halls of Residence grounds.
Reply 9
lol .... so i guess the majority of us agree it wasnt brilliant
Reply 10
Because loads of people had bigged it up for so long it was inevitably never going to live up to expectation. Was alright, but the after party I went to at DEH was far superior:wink:
Reply 11
i enjoyed that ride that spinned around and i pulled the girl of my wildest dreams so it was worth the money imo
Reply 12
Ah yes. The place for pulling it was indeed.

Says she who pulled someone from her English Lit class and now has to spend a year with the guy.
Reply 13
Yeah the Party and DEH rocked :P Didn't go to bed until like 5.30! And that was early compared to most!

Latest

Trending

Trending