The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Medical Science 2015 Applicants

Hi there,
i am new to the forums, so apologies if this has already been done!
Just interested to see who else will be applying (already applied if you're super organised!) for Medical Science at Exeter?
Any 'mature' students in particular?

Where are you coming from, academically?
Why Medical Science?

Laura :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I've applied for this :colondollar:

l applied because of the transfer to medicine which is awesome since l'm yet another hopeless medic ..
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
I applied for this course! It sounds really good :smile: it's amongst my biomedical sciences choices for my other unis
Reply 3
OG0J3nn - This is my reasoning too! Hurrah..

I am applying for Biomedical Sciences at UWE, Bath and I haven't worked out what to apply for at Bristol yet - I want to do Cancer Biology with Immunology, but I haven't finished my personal statement yet, so don't know how to word it appropriately. I'm running behind my initial schedule to get my application done before November!
Reply 4
- Lau85

Sussex do a similar scheme as well actually its identical do check that out too : )
I almost applied for Britol but l choose Exeter instead, Bristol is soooooooooo nicccceeeee thoough

best of luck with your p.s l dreaded mine but in the end you'll be so proud of your work
Reply 5
Just got an offer for this course :smile: :smile:
Reply 6
Me tooo shocked and relieved :colondollar:
Reply 7
Original post by OG-J3nn

Yay congratulations!! :biggrin: I bet they just started going through choosing people to accept :redface: I'm so relieved though
Original post by OG-J3nn

Hey! Nice job! How long did it take for you to get an offer? and what was your offer?
Original post by Fortauna
Just got an offer for this course :smile: :smile:

How long did it take you to get offer?
Reply 10
Original post by kealanjones
Hey! Nice job! How long did it take for you to get an offer? and what was your offer?

I applied in Oct got an offer of ABB with an A in bio/chem
Original post by kealanjones
How long did it take you to get offer?

It took just 2 days short of a month (I applied 20th Oct, got it 18th Nov).
my offer was AAB though
Anyone an offer recently??? (past week or so?)
Reply 13
I got an offer yesterday but with professional training. ABB, soooo happy! :smile: Anyone else?
Original post by yayradee
I got an offer yesterday but with professional training. ABB, soooo happy! :smile: Anyone else?

are you doing a specific pathway???
p
Reply 15
nope, just the standard one! I kinda wish I did the neuroscience one though. what about you?
Original post by yayradee
nope, just the standard one! I kinda wish I did the neuroscience one though. what about you?

Nope i didnt get one. But my mate did. So kinda disappointed so far...
When did you apply?
Reply 17
oh no :frown: I'm sorry, but don't be too upset there's still others to look forward to :smile: I applied on the 1st & you? Where else did you apply to?
Nah I really want an offer from Exeter :/ 1st of November? December?
What were your predicted grades?
Reply 19
oops 1st December. Aww, I feel bad now :frown: AAB, B in Biology. So my offer was A in Biology but my alternative was B in Biology but A in Psychology.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending