The Student Room Group

Need help deciding where to apply

I need help deciding which Unis to apply to. I'm from Lithuania, so I think this is the best place to look for advice.

Currently I'm thinking about Warwick, Surrey, Exeter, Bristol, Nottingham, Bath and Durham. Warwick so far seems like the best option, so I'm not sure if I should even apply to Bath and Durham, since if I get rejected by Warwick I'll probably get rejected by Bath and Durham, too.

So I can't decide if I should try to apply to Bath and/or Durham, and which other 3/4 Unis I should apply to. Any help would be appreciated.
Original post by psiw
I need help deciding which Unis to apply to. I'm from Lithuania, so I think this is the best place to look for advice.

Currently I'm thinking about Warwick, Surrey, Exeter, Bristol, Nottingham, Bath and Durham. Warwick so far seems like the best option, so I'm not sure if I should even apply to Bath and Durham, since if I get rejected by Warwick I'll probably get rejected by Bath and Durham, too.

So I can't decide if I should try to apply to Bath and/or Durham, and which other 3/4 Unis I should apply to. Any help would be appreciated.

Warwick is harder to get into than Bath and Durham, it's widely regarded as being a level up from Bath and Durham for economics at least. Warwick is also kind of boring if you are more of a 'city' person. Nottingham and Bristol are pretty similar in terms if prestige etc, both similar in terms of how hard they are to get in to so i would only pick one if then (can vouch for Nottingham, I live here and it's a great city, can't speak for Bristol).

In terms of how hard they are to get into it goes Warwick>Durham>Bath/Bristol/Nottingham>Exeter>Surrey I think but that's just the impression I get, don't have hard data to back this up! Bristol and Nottingham are more lovely places to be, the others are all rural or attached to smallish towns, at Warwick yeah it's in the outskirts of Coventry but nobody really goes there!

Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending