The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Newcastle Offer Holders 2015 ^^

Helloo :biggrin:

So, I got an offer this evening for Biomedical Science (AAB), and so excited :smile: Just wondering, anyone got an offer? Or have you applied and been doing the compulsive track check?

What have you applied for?

Good luck to peoples still waiting for a response!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I am yet to send my application but I hope to be in the same position as you within a few weeks :biggrin:!! I am also hoping to study Biomedical science at Newcastle.
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
hey guys,

i am holding an offer for operations, logistics and supply chain management msc :biggrin: im not really sure to accept it because im an overseas student and the tuition fee is huge :biggrin:
Reply 3
Got an offer for geography today (AAB)!! This is one of my top 2 choices so I'm so relieved!! 😊
Reply 4
Original post by JoshZ
I am yet to send my application but I hope to be in the same position as you within a few weeks :biggrin:!! I am also hoping to study Biomedical science at Newcastle.

Good luck for when you do! :smile: I got an offer within 9 days, so they're quite quick :biggrin:
I've got an offer for Biomedical sciences as well!(AAB) They can be really quick, I got my offer the day I sent my application off! :eek:
Hi I got a offer for Maths on the 16th, has anyone been asked to attend a post offer open day yet?
Reply 7
Original post by redballoon16
Hi I got a offer for Maths on the 16th, has anyone been asked to attend a post offer open day yet?

Are these compulsory??
Original post by JoshZ
Are these compulsory??

I don't know, my letter said I would have received an emil about the day but I haven't
Reply 9
I've been asked to go to an open day but there are 4 different dates to choose from. They won't be compulsory but they will allow you to talk to your potential lecturers, learn more about the modules you study and see the facilities etc
I got that email too, I'm thinking of going to the first Saturday so my parents can take me
I have an offer for Modern Languages (French, Mandarin and German) ABB to include an A in French or German.
Probably the wrong thread but I got an email for a Computing Science Admissions Day. Unfortunately, it is on the same day as a concert I am meant to be performing in... Is it compulsory? Will it affect my chances of getting an offer? I don't mind missing the concert, it's just that I'd prefer not to!

Thanks in advance!

Hi, I'm a second year maths student at Newcastle. These post offer days aren't compulsory, but they are actually really useful in the sense you get to see the maths building, possibly meet some other applicants, and you get a general feel for the uni and course.

:smile:
Original post by rayquaza17
Hi, I'm a second year maths student at Newcastle. These post offer days aren't compulsory, but they are actually really useful in the sense you get to see the maths building, possibly meet some other applicants, and you get a general feel for the uni and course.

:smile:

Thanks, are you enjoying the course? I am going to come to the one in February. I really like Newcastle so I think it will be good to go to the offer day. :smile:
Thanks, are you enjoying the course? I am going to come to the one in February. I really like Newcastle so I think it will be good to go to the offer day. :smile:

Yeah, I love it tbh. I'm really happy studying maths here. :smile:
Original post by rayquaza17
Yeah, I love it tbh. I'm really happy studying maths here. :smile:

Awh thanks. :smile: I'm glad to hear that. Newcastle sounds like a really good uni :smile:
Reply 17
Im thinking about applying for structural engineering!:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JamesJones777
I have an offer for Modern Languages (French, Mandarin and German) ABB to include an A in French or German.

how long did you wait for the offerrr??
Original post by Jessio
how long did you wait for the offerrr??

Around 3 weeks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending