The Student Room Group

Graduate medicine preparation!

Any recommendations regarding gamsat and ukcat preparation courses? Whether the courses are worth the money in terms of acceptance rates and sitting the exams! Willing to try anything to help me get into medicine!
Original post by Dr(inthemakin)
Any recommendations regarding gamsat and ukcat preparation courses? Whether the courses are worth the money in terms of acceptance rates and sitting the exams! Willing to try anything to help me get into medicine!

We offer comprehensive preparation packages for both undergraduate and graduate medicine entry, including UKCAT and GAMSAT support. Please PM if you would like more information.

All the best,
Medicine Mentoring
www.medicinementoring.co.uk
That would be great as hoping to sit both and will need the help! Thanks :-)
Original post by Dr(inthemakin)

You shouldn't need it for the UKCAT, you can self-teach that quite adequately from books and practice questions online. UKCAT is mostly about technique.

The GAMSAT is a different animal entirely. It depends whether you have recently done much basic sciences as there is a lot of biology, chemistry and physics content. It may be worthwhile doing a lot more preparation for GAMSAT than UKCAT, as you need both factual knowledge and technique. A course might be a good idea if you can afford it and it is well-recommended.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending