The Student Room Group

Tall guys

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Do you prefer tall or short girls?

I wouldn't want my girl to be 20cm or 30cm shorter, I'm fine with her being like 10cm shorter, but I'd like someone close to my height, so I could look them in the eyes without looking down.
Original post by McMicheal
I wouldn't want my girl to be 20cm or 30cm shorter, I'm fine with her being like 10cm shorter, but I'd like someone close to my height, so I could look them in the eyes without looking down.

What's your height and what would you class as too tall?
What would you consider short as?

I'm 5ft7.5/5ft8 tall so my idea of short, is probably different to someone of average height, since I'm tall.

However, 5ft4 is short to me... as thats near my shoulders.
I prefer tall, a couple inches shorter than me is perfect.
Reply 24
My height requirement is 6 ft 2 and above.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Both are good.
I'm 5ft 11, I've fancied girls as short as 4ft 11 and as tall as 6ft. Height doesn't seem to play a part in my preferences.
Reply 27
Do you prefer tall or short girls?

I'm 6 foot 4 and I prefer shorter girls but it wouldn't bother me what height she is as long as she's not taller than me!
Reply 28
Original post by cole-slaw
Don't really care either way.

She said tall. Not Napoleon complex.

Original post by cole-slaw
eh?

??

Well, this was entertaining to read...:lol:
Reply 29
Original post by Taelii
I'm 6 foot 4 and I prefer shorter girls but it wouldn't bother me what height she is as long as she's not taller than me!

I don't think you have to worry about girls being taller than you!...
Reply 30
LIke 5 foot 4 or 5+ for me and I'm 6ft
Taller women 5'5 and up preferably.
Don't really care, but picking up people who are small and helpless amuses me like nothing else
But the question IS, what counts as a tall guy? I met up with someone from here once who said they were 6ft, so I thought they'd be reeeeeally tall, and then they turned up and I thought they were a very average height. :eyeball:
Original post by Maid Marian
But the question IS, what counts as a tall guy? I met up with someone from here once who said they were 6ft, so I thought they'd be reeeeeally tall, and then they turned up and I thought they were a very average height. :eyeball:

Tall is when you can clearly see their head sticking out in a crowd.
What's your height and what would you class as too tall?

I'm 6'1. Too tall for me I guess would be 6'7.

Go get a tape measure or some other measuring device and measure out 6ft. It's not difficult. :tongue:

Also the chance he was over compensating?
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Go get a tape measure or some other measuring device and measure out 6ft. It's not difficult. :tongue:

Also the chance he was over compensating?

I can't reach 6ft high:indiff:

Hahaha maybe he was :rofl: Wouldn't surprise me actually :rofl:
I can't reach 6ft high:indiff:

Are you a gnome?

6ft is still tall (higher than average) but it isn't freakishly so. 6 ft 4 + in when you get in the more abnormal range.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Are you a gnome?

No, I'm a rabbit.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending