The Student Room Group

Guy sent nudes?

Hi, I don't really know what to do- this has never happened to me before.

I was chatting to this guy on fb, a friend of a friend. Things were going really well, he seemed nice, he asked me if I had a bf I said no, did he have a gf.

Then he responded by sending me a naked pic and "does this answer your question"

I was quite shocked... I'd never want a nude from a guy but especially not from someone I don't even know in person yet. I told him I thought it was a bit forward and he apologised and said he thought I would like it. Then he was saying how he really likes me and he asked me out and stuff, and I couldn't really believe it because I'm not super-confident with guys (mostly inexperienced) and this guy is really attractive (he was saying I was really hot, beautiful and I was worried he could be a d*ck and was just joking).

I told him maybe I would go out with him after meeting up and getting to know him better. But he kept on insisting I tell him straight there and then yes or no.

I don't know what his intentions are and whether I should give him a chance. FYI We're both only 15 which is why I was so shocked... I guess maybe I should have realised earlier that this happens a lot but :/

P.S. I deleted the picture as I know that's illegal :s
Reply 1
It might just be me but... I'd steer well and truly clear of this one.
Reply 2
Original post by Another
It might just be me but... I'd steer well and truly clear of this one.

Thanks for the reply. Yep that is what I was thinking because... nudes so early?? Surely he can't have good intentions. Not very classy either. But I wasn't sure if this is just something loads of guys do and I'm not used to (because I'm inexperienced). Also a bit disappointed because as I said, this guy is quite attractive and he seemed nice enough until the photo :/
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks for the reply. Yep that is what I was thinking because... nudes so early?? Surely he can't have good intentions. Not very classy either. But I wasn't sure if this is just something loads of guys do and I'm not used to (because I'm inexperienced). Also a bit disappointed because as I said, this guy is quite attractive and he seemed nice enough until the photo :/

Oh, believe me when I say that this is not normal. Even attractive guys can be well and truly weird.
its clear he's only after one thing...
He sent you nude pics and told you you're beautiful and he really likes you, despite never having met you.

I'd say it's quite obvious that he's not after a long-term relationship.
Reply 6
Hey thanks, come to the conclusion that he's weird and also a douche, because after I said no repeatedly he told me he was joking the whole time, that it was freaking hilarious and that I was such a d*ckhead etc. Asked him why not wanting to go out with him made me a d*ckhead, then blocked him. Feel like an idiot now, yay.
Original post by Anonymous
Hey thanks, come to the conclusion that he's weird and also a douche, because after I said no repeatedly he told me he was joking the whole time, that it was freaking hilarious and that I was such a d*ckhead etc. Asked him why not wanting to go out with him made me a d*ckhead, then blocked him. Feel like an idiot now, yay.

He's the d**khead. I wouldn't give it another thought, it's his loss.

Quick Reply

Latest