The Student Room Group

"Islamist groups recruit in same way to Neo Nazi groups" says Imam/ psychologist

quoted from the imam and psychologist interviewed by Robb Leech, this idea has been stated many times before in TSR ( when allowed to be discussed) but in recently aired documentary been legitimised from a muslim point of view by an Imam ,

Essentially he describes the lure of extremism to certain types of people from both sides being similar. Ie; promoting a fantasy of a tribal allegiance ( islam or white racial) and defending that tribal status from outsiders, and using , mainly fabricated stories and world examples, as well as other accelerators of personal fears and insecurities to generate hate, irrationality and motivate extremist action against normal society and government . In young muslims case, scapegoating foreign policy, fear of rule by non-islamic bodies) , in neo nazis cases scapegoating immigration, fear of loss of racial purity etc

He also stated young males recruited into these sorts of ideologies were often similar backgrounds- underachieving, little stake in society, emotionally fraught and easy to rile up. in both cases , islam and neo nazi ideology offers an authoritarian and often violent and paranoid society for them to become a part of, to replace a conventional society where they never really fit in.
Reply 1
neo nazi groups recruit? i didn't know they existed. i'm pretty sure there isn't any neo nazi recruiters in britain.

with most 'extremist muslims' it is definitely people wanting a sense of belonging and identity which is usually from not having grown up with a good father, but also it is largely about the self, ego and having purpose. it's not, 'wanting to defend something and unchanneled hatred'.
extremist nazis and extremist muslims are mostly not comparable as most muslims who find a racial pride in islam are moderate muslims and for western literalist muslims it is usually not racial at all.
whereas with nazis, the more they cling to it for tribal allegiance then the more racial it is.

the friends who i grew up with whose parents were from west asia mostly barely practice islam. many drink and rarely go to mosque.
i have friends who let's say are 'very into islam' and they mostly grew up being gangster, are mixed race or black, grew up in families with mostly single mother or an ahole father.
many had opportunities at 'a stake in society' etcetera but it did not attract them as they didn't care.
they were interested in religion from being depressed, violence, gangs, too much drugs and trying to find meaning in life which led many into normal, positive, moderate christianity in their teens and then later they got into islam from christianity being so weak and openly mocked.
looking back i regret telling them christianity was bs.

i became a third reich sympathizer from educating myself on the relevant history and politics of 19th and 20th century, the testimonies which have no reason to be biased and actual historical facts and hard evidence of events.
besides said friends who are very into islam and couldn't convince me of anything as they mostly fail at basic numeracy and literacy, not once in my life have i met a single person who was a nazi sympathizer.

i'm the only third reich sympathizer i know of so for 'nazis' i can only compare myself to these claims of 'racism' and "underachieving, little stake in society, emotionally fraught and easy to rile up."
'racist'
racism depends on what the person means by the word. racism by definition is recognising different races having different physical traits and pattern in mental ability so in terms of that then yes i'm racist.
i am not prejudice towards people because of their race, i treat people solely based on their behaviour and personality.

by far most of my friends are black and mixed race, almost all the friends who i grew up with were.
my girlfriend is ex muslim who is half afghani and half somali, we're best friends and the only girl i've ever loved. been together almost 10 years since we met at 6th form college.
so despite being a third reich sympathizer i'm not a racist in terms of most people's idea of it.
'underachieving'
though i was not in school for most of the "education", autodidacticism has worked well for me.
i'm a young self made landlord who is the sole freeholder of several properties and joint freeholder of several. i own enough real estate to never work a day in my life.
'emotionally fraught'
i think i'm a very happy and easy going person. it's a privilege to be alive. these days i spend most of my time just enjoying life and running, drawing, going clubs, going gym, lifting free weights, smoking with friends, playing video games and drinking.
'easy to rile up'
i am not at all bothered by anyone saying anything. on the contrary the more radical someone is the more i like to, and push to, hear everything they have to say and they open up as i play the grey man very well.
the only thing which makes me violent is a opportunity from other people being violent then it's a party.

since getting to know institutionally indoctrinated middle class people i'd say that they tend to be the young people who by large tend to be very bigoted, dogmatic, have an abysmal mental capacity for logical reasoning, have very hostile and tribal-like political allegiance and mindset and are often mildly depressed for no good reason.
i knew one such airhead marxist twit who threw himself infront of a train and others tend to be socially retarded who can't party or keep a relationship for one year and who tend to not have any real close friends which they trust.

saying that their counterparts, who are actually less tribal, don't fit into their society when it is their standards which their society has is what has raised these young men to be how they are is why these young men actually perfectly fit into their society.
their society would not be complete without them. they are what their society deserves and has brought upon itself.

the problem is society itself being weak, irresponsible, disregarding manhood, tolerating bad attitude and disobedience and the cliche lack of good male role models.
boys cannot become good men without good strong men to show them how, without that you will just get gradually increasing hordes of testosterone fuelled idiots who have no idea how to live and behave no matter what allegiances are available to them.

the main thing which nazis and literalist muslims have in common is their enemy
(edited 9 years ago)
It doesn't take a psychologist to say islamists will be of low intelligence and low class, surely?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending