Bonus points if u know me

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Felicitations.
Reply 2
Original post by Profesh
Felicitations.

***** who use complicated words for no reason don't tend to get laid by very attractive women.

Js

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did you differentiate her ass:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Did you differentiate her ass:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mate I intersected her set
I increased my velocity as time approached infinity
She integrated my natural log

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by douwanna
Mate I intersected her set
I increased my velocity as time approached infinity
She integrated my natural log

Posted from TSR Mobile

:yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Reply 7
your anal virginity?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
All the same rly

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you go to an independent school?
Reply 9
Can you create a mathematical model that models a male orgasm?

Can you create a formula that can calculate the trajectory of a person's ejaculation? How can we improve the trajectory based on your formula? Please show us the mathematical proof that shows it works.

Assuming that you want to cum on the person's face, what's the amount of time the person needs to close their eyes before the semen hits their nose? Is there a formula to ensure that the semen can go straight to their eyes?
Reply 10
Reply 11
Original post by nohomo
Did you go to an independent school?

State school I love ur photos they're the ****

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
State school I love ur photos they're the ****

Posted from TSR Mobile

What photos? :tongue:

Impressive that you lost your virginity without being privatesly educated :tongue:
Reply 13
Original post by kka25
Can you create a mathematical model that models a male orgasm?

Can you create a formula that can calculate the trajectory of a person's ejaculation? How can we improve the trajectory based on your formula? Please show us the mathematical proof that shows it works.

Assuming that you want to cum on the person's face, what's the amount of time the person needs to close their eyes before the semen hits their nose? Is there a formula to ensure that the semen can go straight to their eyes?

Yes

We will need certain variables and assumptions an exact model would require a lot more practice to perfect the approximations, but regardless we can simply model the spunk as a particle been projected at an angle of elevation, alpha (the inclination of ones cock with the horizontal line at the base of the cock) from here we can derive formulae based off suvat to use to calculate the horizontal and vertical trajectory of the spunk - this is easy so I will leav this to you as homework

Again this second query will depend on the value of theta and the initial vector which represents the cock and the final vector that represents the girls face - with more practice I can do this - I have yet to cum on a girls face tho, she only let me do tits :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Original post by nohomo
What photos? :tongue:

Impressive that you lost your virginity without being privatesly educated :tongue:

The photos of poo :teehee:

Thnx bro

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
what drove you to make such a thread
Reply 16
Original post by Kaiju
what drove you to make such a thread

I have a 9am foundations lecture

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
The photos of poo :teehee:

Thnx bro

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha glad I have a fan. That was so long ago.

Though I guess it's faecesible that you'd remember, what with your interest in logs :tongue:
Reply 18
Original post by nohomo
Haha glad I have a fan. That was so long ago.

Though I guess it's faecesible that you'd remember, what with your interest in logs :tongue:

Das it mane

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19

Quick Reply

Latest