The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Room available

1 room to let in a 6 bed property by Lighthouse property services. If interested you will be sharing with 5 other people who are really great. The room is very spacious and has s double bed. 15 minutes walk from campus. Rent is £365 pm or £91 pw. All bills included. I'm willing to pay two months rent if anybody is looking or knows anyone who is.
Reply 1
Original post by CM1334
1 room to let in a 6 bed property by Lighthouse property services. If interested you will be sharing with 5 other people who are really great. The room is very spacious and has s double bed. 15 minutes walk from campus. Rent is £365 pm or £91 pw. All bills included. I'm willing to pay two months rent if anybody is looking or knows anyone who is.

Any hot chicks there?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by MrMango
Any hot chicks there?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaa Hotness is subjective so you can go check them out yourself (2girls) and whilst you're at it U might as well take a look at property out right
Reply 3
Original post by CM1334
Hahaa Hotness is subjective so you can go check them out yourself (2girls) and whilst you're at it U might as well take a look at property out right

Can you ask them if they are open to extra curricular activities outside uni? kinda like a private society.. go ask and let me know.. I dont want to waste my money.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by MrMango
Can you ask them if they are open to extra curricular activities outside uni? kinda like a private society.. go ask and let me know.. I dont want to waste my money.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well thanks for enquiring

Quick Reply