The Student Room Group

How long did it take for your ucas application to be processed?

I know they say typically 24-48 hours but wanted to hear how long it took others

Scroll to see replies

Original post by adorablegirl1202
I know they say typically 24-48 hours but wanted to hear how long it took others

I think mine was less than 24 hours.
15 mins! I sent mine mid-september. My friend's took a week though bc they forgot about her application :s-smilie:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Hatau24
Sent mine to my school on Tuesday last week and still hasn't been processed.

You should ring them up bc that shouldn't happen.
1 hour, I applied pretty early though.
Reply 5
It took mine less than 3 minutes, though I did send it in September :tongue:
Literally 5 minutes. It was officially sent off by my sixthform today

Posted from TSR Mobile
I do this qualification called the Welsh Baccalaureate where I live and it's verrrrry useful but such a pain!
The University of Leicester haven't decided what kind of offers they're going to give people with this qualification yet and so they emailed me saying I'll have to wait longer than usual!

Hopefully all of my other offers will be handed to me on a plate between 24-48 hours.. Provided I get offers! aagggghhhhhhh
I sent mine to college on 8th October and they sen it off on 20th October. It then took ucas 30 mins to process it.
Reply 9
Original post by xxhannahlouisexx
I do this qualification called the Welsh Baccalaureate where I live and it's verrrrry useful but such a pain!
The University of Leicester haven't decided what kind of offers they're going to give people with this qualification yet and so they emailed me saying I'll have to wait longer than usual!

Hopefully all of my other offers will be handed to me on a plate between 24-48 hours.. Provided I get offers! aagggghhhhhhh

Your offers won't be 'handed to you on a plate', that never happens unless you're a flawless candidate I guess. Unis have until May to make offers, some of them take days, some weeks and some - yes, even MONTHS. It depends. But I definitely wouldn't have your mind set on having all your offers within two days max.
About 60 hours I think. I sent it Friday at 4pm and got the welcome email on Monday at about 10am. It was was I expected for a Friday/weekend though in all fairness. :smile:
It took my school 2 weeks to process it.
They supposedly 'check it', but one girl in my year accidentally put GCSE English Lit in twice and left out English Lang, and they missed that, and it happened to a girl in the year above as well...
Sent it a week ago... I emailed my college and they said it should be done by tomorrow, fingers crossed ! :smile:
20 minutes. :tongue:
I pressed my Pay and Send button on Thursday last week, the head of 6th form added the reference and things straight after, then the deputy head sent it off at 19:32 on that Thursday! Then I had to wait until Monday before it had been processed. I'm too impatient, I just keep manically checking Track xD
Mine took about 13 hours to be processed
Mine took about 30 mins
mine took about 10 mins
Reply 18
Exactly 56 minutes. I jumped at the computer upon receiving the welcome email.

Quick Reply

Latest