The Student Room Group

Man slaps stranger in the face with a slice of pizza then gets knocked out by him

This video is starting to go viral:

VIDEO CONTAINS SOME SWEARING

[video="youtube;dPVJUU_5F_o"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPVJUU_5F_o[/video]

Opinions? He deserved the punch imo.
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

bump
Reply 2
He had it coming really. While I won't say he deserves it he has no right to complain really.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Reply 4
Two idiots, one of which is also a coward. Wait till the guy is sitting down and looking away before you hit him? Then run away? Smoooth.

And the other guy slapping random guys with a piece of pizza to get a reaction? What an idiot, bet he'll regret that tomorrow.
He doesnt deserve to be knocked out just for that little thing he did. If someone did it to me i would probably laugh, its not like its harming me.

You could just wipe/wash it off, no big deal. I cant believe people think its ok to knock someone out because they slapped you with pizza, quite different objectives and quite different meanings. He didnt mean any harm.

The guy who hit him was more of an ******* if you ask me.
Reply 6
Original post by heavyhandscott
He doesnt deserve to be knocked out just for that little thing he did. If someone did it to me i would probably laugh, its not like its harming me.

You could just wipe/wash it off, no big deal. I cant believe people think its ok to knock someone out because they slapped you with pizza, quite different objectives and quite different meanings. He didnt mean any harm.

I can't believe you'd at and there and take a pizza to the face without complaint. It's not even funny as a prank it's just lame.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by james1211
I can't believe you'd at and there and take a pizza to the face without complaint. It's not even funny as a prank it's just lame.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Of course I would id be like omg let me eat it... It aint a big deal,
Slapping someone with a pizza and then swearing at them is so funny isn't it. He deserved to get punched.

These pranks are funny till you do it to someone who's not in the mood for your bull**** and you end up getting what you deserve. Boo hoo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9

Male pride? Dignity?

Sorry but you're not a man if you wouldn't want to knock that kid out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
He deserved a punch so hard it knocked him out? Ok then
Original post by Ggmu!
Male pride? Dignity?

Sorry but you're not a man if you wouldn't want to knock that kid out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

i wouldnt, because im not a violent person
Reply 12
"keep looking at us like you're mother****ers" ---- Boom knockout. They had it coming. If not a sucker punch a BITCH slap at the very LEAST.
Reply 13
i wouldnt, because im not a violent person

Neither am I, never had a fight in my life. But you can't simply let him do that, you would have no self respect if you let him do that to you in front of all those people.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Original post by pjm600
Then run away? Smoooth.

Why would you stick around? :s-smilie:
Original post by pjm600
Two idiots, one of which is also a coward. Wait till the guy is sitting down and looking away before you hit him? Then run away? Smoooth.

And the other guy slapping random guys with a piece of pizza to get a reaction? What an idiot, bet he'll regret that tomorrow.

He didn't wait until the other guy was sitting down, he seemed too shocked about what had happened to do anything to start with, and the slapper sat down straight after hitting him with the pizza. The pizza slapper initiated the physical confrontation and the puncher is not a coward for continuing it. The one who got knocked out was an idiot for sitting down.

He humiliated him in front of his friends by slapping him with the pizza and then insulted him several times afterwards. It wasn't a little thing he did at all imo.
To be honest , even if it was a prank. He was a complete stranger and the guy who got knocked out had no right to slap him. In my opinion , he wasn't wrong to attack him but the manner in which he did was cowardly

Little? I believe you're being awfully insensitive. An innocent guy was slapped around the face, then they protagonist proceeded to call him a 'jackass'. Since you're having trouble understanding that not everybody else would 'laugh' at being slapped by a stranger, that's humiliating.

The victim would obviously have felt 1. Rage 2. Upset and maybe quite shaken. 3. Humiliation.

The only way to vindicate his emotions was to slap the guy back. The only person being humiliated here is the guy who was slapped. The Pizza guy humiliated himself by being an anti-social moron.
Original post by TSR Mustafa
To be honest , even if it was a prank. He was a complete stranger and the guy who got knocked out had no right to slap him. In my opinion , he wasn't wrong to attack him but the manner in which he did was cowardly

He didn't have much choice though as the slapper sat down before he had a chance to retaliate. He looked very confused about being hit by the pizza as most people would be. The slapper further provoked him by insulting him. There was only so much humiliation he could take.
Reply 19
Both wrong. Assault is worse though in my opinion.

Quick Reply

Latest