The Student Room Group

How often do you think about your partner/ someone you're seeing?

Do you think about them often? Only in the morning or evening?

Share your thoughts!
I think about the person that turned me down early September. Wonder what the situation would be now if she had said yes :moon:
Reply 2
Well I see him pretty much 24/7 so I don't have to think of him as much as we are always doing stuff together lol. If we aren't together then I think about him a lot and miss him. Before we moved in together I thought about him most of the day as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm busy at work, so I usually think about him more during the evening/my spare time. So I just call him. I try not to think about him too much, I don't like to feel like I'm obsessing over him!
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
I think about the person that turned me down early September. Wonder what the situation would be now if she had said yes :moon:

Your whole life is like a teen movie just before the hero gets his **** together.
Original post by cole-slaw
Your whole life is like a teen movie just before the hero gets his **** together.

:lol:

I'm not sure my **** will ever be together.
:lol:

I'm not sure my **** will ever be together.

the darkest hour is just before the dawn
I think about my boyfriend all the time :love:

I'm not saying that it's always good thoughts though....joking :wink:
the darkest hour is just before the dawn

You make me sound like the socially awkward Batman that can't get with girls :tongue:
You make me sound like the socially awkward Batman that can't get with girls :tongue:

maybe if you started doing the voice, that would help?
I don't mean this in a pathetic soppy way but I think about mine all the time. Just stuff reminding me of something he said for example, sometimes bad stuff too if he's pissed me off. We don't see each other often so my first thought when something happens is to text him about it. I kind of need to shake that though.
maybe if you started doing the voice, that would help?

Or stalked them from points of elevation in a black suite?

That can only end well.
Or stalked them from points of elevation in a black suite?

That can only end well.

Suit or suite? Either is good.

Its Thursday night, find a friend, go out to a suitable pub and talk to some women.
Suit or suite? Either is good.

Its Thursday night, find a friend, go out to a suitable pub and talk to some women.

The only friend I have in this crummy town is under 18 lol

Well take my chances with meeting someone in the pissing rain tomorrow doing manual labour with people in a rehabilitation program :erm:
(edited 9 years ago)
The only friend I have in this crummy town is under 18 lol

Well take my chances with meeting someone is the pissing rain tomorrow doing manual labour with people in a rehabilitation program :erm:

Most pubs don't ID. Just buy him/her a coke.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending