The Student Room Group

What car are you driving/ what car do you want?

Scroll to see replies

I'm driving a bumblebeed skoda fabia (08 model) (it's yellow with black racing stripes, complete with autobots badge /nerd)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have a 2005 Clio atm but trying to work out ways I could possibly buy a VW Scirocco R

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 42
Original post by samba
CLS Shooting Brake.

I'd like an SL73. Not sure I'll ever find one.

Hadn't heard of that, but oh my god. I know AMG/Merc are relatively famous for their huge engine sizes (as opposed to smaller displacement engines w/ big turbos) but 7.3 litres is massive!

I'm a big fan of the G Wagon and the CLA AMG :wink:
Currently got a Fiat Panda TwinAir, such a fun little car to drive around in! No plans on changing it in the near future haha

Cheap and cheerful!

Reply 44
I'm driving my first car, a 2000 Honda Civic. Want Nissan Skyline R34 GTR :biggrin:
Who doesn't want an Aston Martin? Although dream car has to be an A/C cobra

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Megaloblastic
Currently got a Fiat Panda TwinAir, such a fun little car to drive around in! No plans on changing it in the near future haha

Cheap and cheerful!

Nice colour and a good car.

Had the previous model, 1.2l mine was light green.

How's that TwinAir engine?
Original post by samba
CLS Shooting Brake.

I'd like an SL73. Not sure I'll ever find one.

Parents had the R129 SL70, that thing could run like there was no tomorrow. Pity an engine fire destroyed it. Was the only one of its kind in Singapore when they had it and one of the very few that was ever made RHD. That thing had monstrous amount of torque and delivery of it was second to none for a car of that era.

They searched for 3 years to no avail for a replacement in the end moved on from it.
Currently driving a Vauxhall Corsa and in the future Would like to own a VW golf. It won't be happening anytime soon though as I've only had my car for a couple of months.
My dream car is a black 1987 Ferrari 412 :drool:
The car I want is an orange VW camper van

Posted from TSR Mobile
Car I'm currently driving: Ford Fiesta Zetec S; had it a few months and I love it.
image.jpg

Car I want in a few years: BMW 1 Series M Sport in Valencia orange.
image.jpg
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm currently driving a Mk IV Polo, in dark blue. It may be a modest car, but it's still very good to drive. Although I did break the cup holder yesterday :colondollar::

I'd like to drive is the Jag XF.
I am currently driving, well about to pick up tomorrow a 64 Plate Ford Fiesta Studio in Red! (Pretty nice for a first car!)

But I'd love to drive a Nissan Juke Nismo in Yellow, maybe in 2 years when the Finance is paid off for the Fiesta.
Reply 54
Original post by h4mza
I'm driving my first car, a 2000 Honda Civic. Want Nissan Skyline R34 GTR :biggrin:

I love the R34, 2 Fast 2 Furious style :P

My next door neighbour just chopped in their Aston Martin Vantage for a Nissan R35 GT-R :P

all three cars I've mentioned are monsters :colondollar::colone:
Reply 55
I'd like a Ford Fiesta or a Mercedes C-Class. Both of which I can't justify the expense of though so I'll get something second hand for now.
Reply 56
If I get rich one day I'd like a Porsche 911 or an Aston Martin DB9.
Currently driving a Ford Fiesta but my next car I want a Land Rover Freelander or Defender 90 preferably if not then a 110
Currently driving a skoda fabia, 02 plate.

Would like to be driving a nice classic Scooby or EVO from the late 90s/ early 00s. Back when they used to be proper saloon rally cars and not a chavmobile.
Current:

Summer 2015:

I've got the deposit saved but my current car is serviced/insured/loan paid off by summer next year so i'm doing my best be patient!
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending