The Student Room Group

What car are you driving/ what car do you want?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Waiting to pass, so I can drive daddy's beast :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 101

Citroen c2 called Tiffany. Is what I'm currently driving and I wouldn't change her for the world :')
Original post by Haskii
Waiting to pass, so I can drive daddy's beast :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, good luck getting any insurance company in this country to insure you on that.
Original post by Alfissti
Those things run forever.

One of my business partners that owns a salmon farm drives one that is exactly like the one in the picture. Done 600k km and he hardly spends anything on it beyond petrol and parts to service it.

Not bad for something that is older than quite a lot of forumers on TSR :biggrin:

It's the same age as me! Made in the year i was born in. :ahee:

It's a brilliant car. I don't want to ever get rid of it. :innocent:
Peugeot 205 turbo diesel : The thinking mans Golf
tardis like interior, Super cheap to run, easy to fix (not that it ever breaks down), handles like a go cart, goes like a rocket :biggrin:

Car I want Is a 1931 Daimler double-6 (v-12), sleeve valve, drop head coupe

(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Paktriot
I drive this, I have no idea what model or whatever it is.

Toyota Land Cruiser it is

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 106
59 reg Corsa D 3DR 1.3L Diesel. It may be slow, but it's my baby. My dream car is probably a 1996 BMW M3
Original post by dhr90
Currently driving a 99 plate 1.8 Focus. That may change next month depending on the MOT results. Dream car, varies a lot depending on what I'm thinking about, probably a Ferrari F12 at the moment, suspect it will be a TVR in half an hour or so once I start browsing autotrader...

Exactly like me:smile: changes every time i go on auto-trader which is everyday lol

+i drive civic type r atm
(edited 9 years ago)
My parents both drive a Vauxhall Zafira, 14 and 64-plate cars (we have 2) and are in the process of getting personalised license plates (X30 CUR and X31 CUR). The cars have customs LED lights, custom wipers and chrome tyres/rims. We recently sold an Audi Q3 S-Line. It was Samoa Orange and it was GORGEOUS!
I have many dream cars so if I were to buy them all they would be:
Vauxhall Adam, Audi TTRS, Audi R8, Audi Q3 (my own), Lotus Evora, Peugeot RCZ, BMW i8, Nissan GTR, Nissan 370Z.
(edited 9 years ago)
Currently don't have a car :biggrin:.

Saving up for an A5. Don't need one yet though so I'm finding it hard to justify the cost.
Original post by Maccees
Currently don't have a car :biggrin:.

Saving up for an A5. Don't need one yet though so I'm finding it hard to justify the cost.

Nice! You going to go for the sport back? I'm considering getting an A4 saloon (4 years old max.) 2.0T FSI. It's that or a 3 Series of the same age. Petrols are so powerful and economical now that I'm considering going back to petrol from my current diesel. Not sure though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Look at this beast!

I drive a 2004 Vauxhall Corsa but I really want a new 2015 Corsa. Nothing too flashy or expensive, just a nice car with well-proven engines and good to drive. :smile:
1.8L Focus Diesel Estate

complete with a tow bar :yep:
Original post by Spock's Socks
I have a Kia Picanto atm and I'm not sure what car I would want next.

Those are pretty good cars.
I think a peugeot 208 gti will be my next car.
Black 04 polo 5drs
Love it :ahee:

the new bmw m3 looks lush though

but being slightly more realistic, I'd probably upgrade to a 2012 golf or something :biggrin:
Original post by live_a_life
Nice! You going to go for the sport back? I'm considering getting an A4 saloon (4 years old max.) 2.0T FSI. It's that or a 3 Series of the same age. Petrols are so powerful and economical now that I'm considering going back to petrol from my current diesel. Not sure though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not too keen on the sport back, I think if I'd got one I'd always look at an A7 and wish I'd been able to get one one those instead haha.

Aye I was quite surprised when I saw what the petrols could do in terms of economy, not sure if they are going to be quite as 'bullet proof' as the TDIs though.

I'm kind of swaying more towards being sensible now though and putting the money away for a house deposit instead. I'll have one though, one day... :moon:
Original post by helloitsmee
Toyota Land Cruiser it is

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks. But there's something Cygnusy too.
Reply 119

Picking up this baby on Sunday. 2013 Merc C250 AMG Sport Plus
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending