The Student Room Group

stuck in the mud...jan entry with barely any grades

hi guys...new to this site so i dont even know what to say...
im trying to get into university in january, and i just realized the clearing options are gone...so depressing, but im wondering if any universities will still accept me?
i have only 6 gcse equivelents and 1 year of btec...i was looking at foundation courses, im not sure if its still possible or? what to do what to do
help.
Original post by needsomegoodnews
hi guys...new to this site so i dont even know what to say...
im trying to get into university in january, and i just realized the clearing options are gone...so depressing, but im wondering if any universities will still accept me?
i have only 6 gcse equivelents and 1 year of btec...i was looking at foundation courses, im not sure if its still possible or? what to do what to do
help.

Omg yes ( if you're still continuing with your second year of the BTEC ) you can only do a Foundation course in the same subject as your BTEC.

:smile: x
ive missed the clearing deadline though?
is it still possible to apply through clearing?
trying to go to Southampton solvent, and thier website says all applications thorough ucas :frown:
Yes a foundation year would be ideal for you, i would strongly suggest you contact the admissions departments of universities and courses you're interested in as admissions are normally done on a case by case basis and can't be done in a blanket fashion on the basis of things such as UCAS points.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending