The Student Room Group

Lloyds Video Interview

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
Did anyone who applied to the digital stream hear back yet?
Reply 281
I've passed the video, into AC for 30th, can't attend due to exam.. Anyone else still waiting for an AC or video results? Digital/IT stream.
Reply 282
I got my offer via a phone call on Friday! Can anyone let me know how long it is until you receive a confirmation email and the offer pack? Also at what point will I be allowed to choose my location as the position is nationwide.
Reply 283
Original post by PW7
I got my offer via a phone call on Friday! Can anyone let me know how long it is until you receive a confirmation email and the offer pack? Also at what point will I be allowed to choose my location as the position is nationwide.

Was this for digital?
Got an offer for the Retail grad scheme today, so chuffed :biggrin:
Original post by Antifazian
Got an offer for the Retail grad scheme today, so chuffed :biggrin:

I've got my retail assessment centre onm Thursday.

What questions were you asked in the interview. How did your presentation go and were the group and written exercise difficult.
Original post by Summerof69
I've got my retail assessment centre onm Thursday.

What questions were you asked in the interview. How did your presentation go and were the group and written exercise difficult.

If you prepare well, the presentation and written exercise are easy. I was very lucky with my group, we all worked well together.

As for questions, there were no surprises - but make sure you research the industry and changes that are occurring/expected to occur within retail banking.

Good luck :smile:
Original post by Antifazian
If you prepare well, the presentation and written exercise are easy. I was very lucky with my group, we all worked well together.

As for questions, there were no surprises - but make sure you research the industry and changes that are occurring/expected to occur within retail banking.

Good luck :smile:

(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 288
Original post by ana24
I took it, I also felt like I bombed the first question! But I feel like I bombed a few questions because I was nervous. Who knows though I'll just wait on the reply. Have you heard back?

you will be fine :wink: . I haven't heard anything :rolleyes: looks like they are holding AC for Retail this week. :wink:
Reply 289
Any internship applicants heard back yet? Or are we all still playing the waiting game?
Reply 290
Original post by johseyy
Any internship applicants heard back yet? Or are we all still playing the waiting game?

On the 12th week of the waiting game - ridiculous to say the least
Reply 291
Digital people still waiting?
I had my AC on 30th for the IT stream.
Of course I still wait... My status is still "scheduled for Innovation Lab"
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 293
Original post by wren94
Digital people still waiting?

Hi wren94, I've just finished my inductive reasoning test for the digital summer internship. Have you had an interview/AC?
Reply 294
Still waiting to hear back from my digital video interview 1 month ago, anyone else in a similar position?
Reply 295
Original post by cook933
Still waiting to hear back from my digital video interview 1 month ago, anyone else in a similar position?

Hi, I've just finished my inductive reasoning test for the digital summer internship. have you been informed about an upcoming video interview?
Reply 296
I completed my video interview about 1 month ago, they were quick to get to back to me after the online tests so hopefully you shouldn't have too long to wait! I've applied for the grad scheme though.
Reply 297
Original post by rg111
Hi wren94, I've just finished my inductive reasoning test for the digital summer internship. Have you had an interview/AC?

Hi, I applied for the grad scheme, went to an AC and now it's just a waiting game I guess! Good luck! :biggrin:
Original post by wren94
Hi, I applied for the grad scheme, went to an AC and now it's just a waiting game I guess! Good luck! :biggrin:

Has your status changed? Mine is still "scheduled for innovation lab"
Reply 299
Original post by ferrarif50gr
Has your status changed? Mine is still "scheduled for innovation lab"

Mine's been on 'in progress' or similar since the AC, but changed to 'application submitted' about a quarter of an hour ago.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending