The Student Room Group

Lloyds Video Interview

Hey,

Was just wondering if anyone has taken the video interview for Lloyds this year? I've never come across one like this before and wondered what sort of things were asked?

I've applied for the Products graduate scheme :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi Luccy,

I hope your interview went well. I was invited to take the video interview too, so I was wondering if you could give some feedback on how it was. I'm also applying to the Products scheme btw.

Thanks,
Fotis
Reply 2
Original post by fotis
Hi Luccy,

I hope your interview went well. I was invited to take the video interview too, so I was wondering if you could give some feedback on how it was. I'm also applying to the Products scheme btw.

Thanks,
Fotis

Yeah, I haven't had it yet will probably take it on Wednesday next week, just wondered if anyone on here had taken it and had any tips :smile:
Reply 3
Seems like no one has taken the video interview so far....there is no mention of it anywhere online! :tongue:

However I 've asked Lloyds and they said that it 'll be strengths based..so no commercial awareness questions.

If you find something else, please share! :smile:
Reply 4
bump... has anyone done this yet?
Reply 5
I'm going to have to do this tomorrow I think - preparing today. I've just approached it by looking at general strength interview questions, because they can't differ too much.
Reply 6
Ah ok, let us know how it goes!
Reply 7
Original post by Luccy.
Hey,

Was just wondering if anyone has taken the video interview for Lloyds this year? I've never come across one like this before and wondered what sort of things were asked?

I've applied for the Products graduate scheme :smile:

Hi, good luck in your interview, I think the questions they give in the email are a good hint.
I need to do mine by Monday, any advise you can give on the questions and the format after you finish will be greatly appreciated!

GOOD LUCK! Stay calm
Reply 8
You get 12 questions, 30 seconds to prepare for each and 90 seconds for each question. If you prepare like for any other interview you should be fine.
Original post by Luccy.
You get 12 questions, 30 seconds to prepare for each and 90 seconds for each question. If you prepare like for any other interview you should be fine.

Hi luccy, thanks for the info. Could you give an example of the questions you were asked, I've never had a strengths based interview, so don't really know what to expect.
Reply 10
Original post by Luccy.

Were there any commercial awareness questions? i.e. Why Lloyds? Why Commercial Banking? My careers centre today gave me some sample questions and included these in there but i thought they wouldn't be included in a strengths based interview.

Many Thanks!
What is this for?
Can anyone give me a website link?
Reply 12
I have to complete mine by Monday too. Is this the first year they've run the video interviews and has anyone got any tips for the sort of questions they'll be asking?
Reply 13
Hi,

Is the 30 seconds preparation for the purpose of getting comfortable and just reading the question? As for the questions themselves, the ones they sent in the email don't seem normal, so are they general questions you would get in any other interviews? Could you give any examples of what questions you were asked and do they ask any other motivational questions apart from Why Lloyds and why the scheme?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Anyone know when we should expect to hear back after the interview?
Reply 15
How did you guys find the interview in terms of the experience and whether you felt you had enough time to answer etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Just wondering if anyone has heard back? I did my interview a week ago and haven't heard anything
Reply 17
Original post by onfox94
Just wondering if anyone has heard back? I did my interview a week ago and haven't heard anything

Yeah mine and a couple others were two weeks and still nothing - apparently someone heard that it takes 2-3 weeks for them to get back to you.

Anyone heard anything different?
Reply 18
Original post by onfox94

Did my interview a couple of weeks ago. Still nothing but my application was updated today so not sure what to make of that?
Reply 19
Applications are updated pretty much everyday - i'm thinking its basically automatic unless they're watching videos 24/7

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending