The Student Room Group

Is there anything to do/go to that will help with my A Levels and uni applications?

Apart from studying and revising, is there anything an AS Level student could do or go to this half term such as any University events. I have been to a few open days such as Imperial College London and University of Leeds. The Student World event for foreign universities was really useful. Are there any events going on? I want to make good use of my break.
Original post by Azzer11
Apart from studying and revising, is there anything an AS Level student could do or go to this half term such as any University events. I have been to a few open days such as Imperial College London and University of Leeds. The Student World event for foreign universities was really useful. Are there any events going on? I want to make good use of my break.

No there isn't really to be honest. I am guessing you are referring to all this so you can put it in your Personal Statement? What you need to include is why you want to study your chosen subject, how has your other A-levels enlightened your subject you wish to study at degree level, hobbies and interests outside your education and also perhaps jobs and roles and responsibilities you have earned would be important too.

Quick Reply

Latest