The Student Room Group

Is it bad to kiss your friends?

My friend and I (he's a guy, I'm a girl) have been getting really close. At a party, he started to hold my hand and then we went outside and kissed a lot... Is this bad? I don't want to lose our friendship but I want to know why it happened and what does it mean? Will the dynamic completely change now?
It'll probably make things awkward for a little while, obviously - both of you probably want some kind of closure where you guys stand (whether you want to be FWB, a relationship or whether it was a one off thing). Be sure to talk to him about it sooner than later!
Reply 2
I've known a guy for about 5 or 6 years, and he ended up going to the same uni I was at and joined the same sports club as me. Consequently, we'd hang out on nights out. We ended up making out a few times but we still talk as usual whenever we see each other around campus. He brought it up at our social once and all it got was a few "ooooooh"s from the guys, but we've both acknowledged it happened and that it didn't really mean anything.

Friendship dynamic hasn't changed as far as I can tell.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending