The Student Room Group

AS Mock Grade vs Aspirational/Achieved AS Grade

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Angelo12231
how do you find the time to memorise biology?

I answer questions and make sure I understand the topic and reread the text book and make notes and ask the teacher when I don't get a topic:smile:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I got a D in a real gcse paper if that's any help :tongue: still had an A overall though.

You're having us on! :tongue:
Original post by Sataris
You're having us on! :tongue:

Deadly srs
Reply 23
Bio A
Chem A
Geo no tests taken so far
Maths A
Critical thinking A
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Deadly srs

Was that for photography?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Last year I was predicted a C for Economics and Business and finished with an A with 98% UMS.
Don't listen to those teachers that don't know what they're talking about, you can do it! :tongue:
Original post by Edminzodo
Was that for photography?

Posted from TSR Mobile

English Language reading paper!
Original post by alwaysalex
Last year I was predicted a C for Economics and Business and finished with an A with 98% UMS.
Don't listen to those teachers that don't know what they're talking about, you can do it! :tongue:

Very nice! Well done :smile:
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Very nice! Well done :smile:

Thank you!
Reply 29
Geo A*
Maths A/B
Biology A

hoping for AAA
Reply 30
Original post by Angelo12231
My average currently is:

Physics (A) Maths (A) Chemistry (B) Biology (C)

Hoping to get:

AAAA in the end...

Nice! I believe my current working grades are:

Maths (A) (Keep getting 75/75 on the C1 papers, chapter 8 of C2 now if anyone is interested).
Further Maths (A) (Same as Maths)
Physics (A)
Chemistry (A)
Biology (B)

and my predicted grades are all As. Pretty annoyed about ALPS though, I am 'predicted' a B.
Original post by ThatPerson2
Nice! I believe my current working grades are:

Maths (A) (Keep getting 75/75 on the C1 papers, chapter 8 of C2 now if anyone is interested).
Further Maths (A) (Same as Maths)
Physics (A)
Chemistry (A)
Biology (B)

and my predicted grades are all As. Pretty annoyed about ALPS though, I am 'predicted' a B.

Thanks for thinking its nice but i certainly don't :biggrin:
On the other hands you're doing really well!
Reply 32
Mock as in test?
Maths: A (100%)
Chemistry: A (94%)
Physics: result after the holidays...probably like B lol Didn't expect definition questions and bombed them so hard XD
FM: A (86%)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys don't worry!

At the start of AS in Biology, Chemistry, Maths and Spanish I got C,C,D,A and I walked out 4As at 90%+

In the first few months of AS just experiment with what works best for you, whether that is talking everything through with your teachers, just studying by yourself, etc.

good luck! x
Last year I was getting AABBB at this point - ended up with AAAAA. :smile:
Mocks atm: chemistry ( A) Geography (A) Biology (A/B) Geology ( C/D)

Want to get AABB
Haven't had proper mocks yet, but many many tests and on average, I've been getting:
Maths - A
Further Maths: FP1 - A; S1 - A (but this is purely because these are set as homework and I spend so much time on them)
Physics - A
Chemistry - only done one test so far and got a B because I made silly mistakes :frown:
Citizenship - Haven't got results back yet but hopefully nothing below a B

Maths, FP1 and Physics are my best subjects atm.

Hoping for AAAAA (at AS)
Reply 37
Last year I got AABD in my AS mocks, ended up getting AAAA. The B was in RE which I actually got 199/200 in :')
Original post by Madmatician
Haven't had proper mocks yet, but many many tests and on average, I've been getting:
Maths - A
Further Maths: FP1 - A; S1 - A (but this is purely because these are set as homework and I spend so much time on them)
Physics - A
Chemistry - only done one test so far and got a B because I made silly mistakes :frown:
Citizenship - Haven't got results back yet but hopefully nothing below a B

Maths, FP1 and Physics are my best subjects atm.

Hoping for AAAAA (at AS)

Im calm with B grades at this stage... Im going to want a little more by january though :tongue:
xD My AS Mock grades were kinda the polar opposite to my actual grades I did Economics, Government and Politics, Maths and Biology. Mocks = ECBB AS Grades = AADD

Quick Reply

Latest