The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

University of Huddersfield Applicants 2015

Thought I'd post this thread for anyone has applied to Huddersfield or is thinking of applying there.

I've applied for chemistry with a year in industry and have just received a conditional offer!

Connect to University of Huddersfield here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying.
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Congrats! I'm applying for Criminology! I just sent off my ucas application on Thursday night! How long did you have to wait for a reply??
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Sent it off on Monday, got a reply of Thursday!
Have you looked at any of the accommodations yet?
Reply 3
oooh nice! & nope, have you? i live in huddersfield!
Reply 4
looked at the accommodation and think I'll go for the castings.
What's Huddersfield like to live in?
Reply 5
Original post by *CoolNerd*
looked at the accommodation and think I'll go for the castings.
What's Huddersfield like to live in?

it's an amazing place to live in! I just got a conditional offer from huddersfield! i'm so happy omg.
Reply 6
Well done!!
Think i'm going to firm Huddersfield as it was my fave from open days!
Reply 7
Original post by *CoolNerd*
Well done!!
Think i'm going to firm Huddersfield as it was my fave from open days!

thankyouu! & aw that's good!(:
Reply 8
I've applied for English Language and linguistics, I haven't heard back yet and sent it on 20th October. Does anyone know anything about accommodation? I only know about Storthes hall and Ashenhurst?But I'd really like other options!!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by Higlet
I've applied for English Language and linguistics, I haven't heard back yet and sent it on 20th October. Does anyone know anything about accommodation? I only know about Storthes hall and Ashenhurst?But I'd really like other options!!

you will hear back soon don't worry! i sent mine off on 23rd october & got an offer on 27th october! I don't know much about accomodation, bc if i go there, i'm going to stay at homeee!
I've applied for Psychology and got a conditional offer the day after I sent my application off! I want go live in Storthes Hall accommodation. I know it's far but the buses do all that for you :smile: this is going to be my firm choice, I absolutely love it!
Reply 11
I've looked at all the accommodations and i like the castings the most but saw mill looked quite good too.

Well done on getting offers!
Has anyone applied for the science extended degree?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
I've got a conditional offer for hudds uni for hospital business management
congrats to y'all who are getting offers! & for those of y'all who are looking at accommodation, you'll enjoy living here!
Just got an unconditional for Transport and Logistics Management starting in September 2015! Wooooo! :ahee:
Sending off my application for Adult Nursing next week, so excited but nervous. Fingers crossed I get an offer, especially since Huddersfield is my top choice.
Original post by ApelsinKatie
Sending off my application for Adult Nursing next week, so excited but nervous. Fingers crossed I get an offer, especially since Huddersfield is my top choice.

I have an interview here for adult nursing in December :smile:
Original post by bethellenx
I have an interview here for adult nursing in December :smile:

Good luck! I just sent my application to my college tutor on Monday, so that she can attach her reference and send it off. So I should not be too long waiting to see if I get an interview offer.
Hey, im applying for the children's nursing course second time around fingers crossed!!
Has anyone else applied for children's nursing??

Quick Reply

Latest