The Student Room Group

Foreign student - is there anyone willing to check the grammar of my statement please

Hello! i'm applying for civil engineering but i'm kinda stock with the personal statement. I don't want to make any grammar mistake! is there anyone please willing to check the grammar of my statement? thank you in advance!
Original post by matteo_dpi
Hello! i'm applying for civil engineering but i'm kinda stock with the personal statement. I don't want to make any grammar mistake! is there anyone please willing to check the grammar of my statement? thank you in advance!

Please don't send your ps to anyone, nor post it on here, where it will result in it being flagged up by Google as plagiarised.
Reply 2
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
Please don't send your ps to anyone, nor post it on here, where it will result in it being flagged up by Google as plagiarised.

thank you for the advice! good to know!
Give it to your teacher or any teacher.

I'm a gap year student and had nobody to help me with my statement so I gave it to my sister's English teacher.
Reply 4
Original post by Da Di Doo
Give it to your teacher or any teacher.

I'm a gap year student and had nobody to help me with my statement so I gave it to my sister's English teacher.

yeeea... my english teacher is not the right person to choose, but i'll look for one lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending