The Student Room Group

Can someone explain Medilink?

Removed.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by 19ACH98
Anyone?

I've never been, but I've heard from people who have and I know what it involves and if you ask me it's a rip off. You get to hear a few motivational talks and complete some medical sounding exercises, but you would be far better served arranging some work experience in an actual hospital.

All the advice you get on applications and so on you can find for free on TSR - and it won't be given by a guy who'll spend next week lecturing prospective vets and wannabe lawyers the week after :wink:
Original post by Democracy
I've never been, but I've heard from people who have and I know what it involves and if you ask me it's a rip off. You get to hear a few motivational talks and complete some medical sounding exercises, but you would be far better served arranging some work experience in an actual hospital.

All the advice you get on applications and so on you can find for free on TSR - and it won't be given by a guy who'll spend next week lecturing prospective vets and wannabe lawyers the week after :wink:

People enjoy it regardless, however it is a heavy cost. If you wanna do it, then go ahead and if ur doing dofe gold use it for ur res ed

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can someone explain Medilink?

Yes, it is an excellent money-making opportunity for enterprising young doctors.

Quick Reply

Latest