The Student Room Group

I'm not too sure if this an acceptable way to start my psychology personalstatement?

deleted.
(edited 9 years ago)
Edit this and remove this immediately. You have uploaded part of your personal statement which means when ucas check it for plagiarism, they can and probably will find this. After removing it, google it to see if you can see it as a cached version. Sorry to say you might have to redo this part.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well it may not be acceptable if someone has stolen it and you get rejected due to plagarism.
But yes, it is interesting. It is very long for an introduction though and I think you should split it between different paragraphs with evidence e.g. articles to explain why you're interested in those certain areas.
Original post by paigeon
deleted.

Not if someone copies it tonight and them submits it ........
Reply 4
oh no, i didnt think. Do you think this is likely to happen.
Original post by paigeon
oh no, i didnt think. Do you think this is likely to happen.

I doubt it, but you should change it anyway- you really don't want to take that risk. :-/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
when i search it it is coming up partly saying it is in 'yahoo answers' since i also posted it on yahoo but when you click on this it is just yahoo answers and when you search my question is not there, is this still a problem?
It's best to change it in some form, not keep it word for word, due to the cached version just to be safe, good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
ive changed it quite a fair bit, still keeping my ideas though, and some of the sentences the same, i hope nobody has copied it, thankyou.
Ahhh that's good anytime, good luck for your application

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest