The Student Room Group
Reply 1
So shall I take it that I don't need to share the secrets behind securing 5 offers, with tips on how to write a good personal statement?

alright then, continue to listen to those who spread false information on this forum. come next year August and you realize that no university wants you, don't then start hating on others. you only have yourself to blame.

ta-ta.
Reply 2
I haven't sent my UCAS off yet, but I'm not planning to apply for elite universities or for a super competitive course
Reply 3
Original post by Tw1x
I haven't sent my UCAS off yet, but I'm not planning to apply for elite universities or for a super competitive course

ok. i'll see you something in private message now.
Reply 4
Original post by Maura Kat
So shall I take it that I don't need to share the secrets behind securing 5 offers, with tips on how to write a good personal statement?

alright then, continue to listen to those who spread false information on this forum. come next year August and you realize that no university wants you, don't then start hating on others. you only have yourself to blame.

ta-ta.

no offence but you sound really big headed. no big deal in what you've achieved, it's not like you're the only one that's ever done that. don't mean to put you down or anything. if you're so desperate to post your tips, just post them? surely someone will read anyway, there's ages left until the january deadline.
Me :biggrin:.
Applying for the competitive Economics :biggrin:
Applying by mid December.Started my Personal Statement yesterday!
Reply 6
Original post by 1501
no offence but you sound really big headed. no big deal in what you've achieved, it's not like you're the only one that's ever done that. don't mean to put you down or anything. if you're so desperate to post your tips, just post them? surely someone will read anyway, there's ages left until the january deadline.

oh no dearie. you got it all wrong. The attitude of the majority has always been to be ungrateful and pretend to know everything but factually, they know nothing. I've never had a problem with the Scottish, the Welsh or the Irish. in fact the Scots, the Welsh and the Irish have been very polite and thankful whenever I share knowledge with them. Its just the majority.

you sound in dire need of help for your PS. I wish you well?
Reply 7
Original post by Skill Twix
Me :biggrin:.
Applying for the competitive Economics :biggrin:
Applying by mid December.Started my Personal Statement yesterday!

you are polite which is why you'll get treats coming your way by form of personal message.
go check your inbox now!
I haven't sent mine yet. Am intrigued!
Reply 9
Original post by Maura Kat
oh no dearie. you got it all wrong. The attitude of the majority has always been to be ungrateful and pretend to know everything but factually, they know nothing. I've never had a problem with the Scottish, the Welsh or the Irish. in fact the Scots, the Welsh and the Irish have been very polite and thankful whenever I share knowledge with them. Its just the majority.

you sound in dire need of help for your PS. I wish you well?

there you go again with your attitude. I think you're the one assuming you know everything.

dire need of help for my PS? how ridiculous of you to assume so, I sent my application off two weeks ago and already got 4/5 of my offers, thank you very much.
Reply 10
Original post by Izzydizzy
I haven't sent mine yet. Am intrigued!

check your inbox!
I would like to see? :smile:
I haven't applied yet. Slightly worried

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending