Original post by Pattie Labelle
So cute. :smile:

I hear that Americans can get angry if you cover them in water
Original post by Pattie Labelle
So cute. :smile:

:colondollar:

Thank you! I hope you get through this soon
(edited 9 years ago)
Happens to me on a daily basis when I'm with my family. Eventually you learn to suck it up and move on until you have those moments where you just have to cry and let it all out, but those moments become rare once you realise there's not much you can do about it.
Original post by squirrelman
:colondollar:

Thank you!

You are a nut man
Original post by ShotsFired-9941
You are a nut man

Squirrelman suits me fine :tongue:
Original post by squirrelman
Squirrelman suits me fine :tongue:

Go burst a nut squire :cool:
Reply 11
I do as well. I dislike people demonstrating ways in which I.am objectively inferior to them (ranging from equal to significantly inferior) for example I dislike it when a girlfriend's guy friend gets a First but I only get a 2.1 because he has asserted dominance which is instinctively attractive. I have to hope my SO does not then choose to be governed by her amygdala.
Original post by ShotsFired-9941
Go burst a nut squire :cool:

I'm on it! Can you find morocco mole :tongue:
I get this pretty much all the time! :cry: it is horrible!
Original post by Riku
I do as well. I dislike people demonstrating ways in which I.am objectively inferior to them (ranging from equal to significantly inferior) for example I dislike it when a girlfriend's guy friend gets a First but I only get a 2.1 because he has asserted dominance which is instinctively attractive. I have to hope my SO does not then choose to be governed by her amygdala.

err, lol having a higher degree is hardly asserting dominance to a potential partner
Original post by Riku

Seriously what?
Reply 16
Original post by DErasmus
err, lol having a higher degree is hardly asserting dominance to a potential partner

It is one of the most easily accessible and civilised forms of asserting social and potential professional dominance for an undergraduate. It makes perfect sense to me else how can it have destroyed my relationship :s-smilie:

I am really confused.
Original post by Riku
It is one of the most easily accessible and civilised forms of asserting social and potential professional dominance for an undergraduate. It makes perfect sense to me else how can it have destroyed my relationship :s-smilie:

I am really confused.

Stop listening to yourself and you won't be confused
Original post by Riku

I am really confused.

yeee

When you speak to someone, the first thing you ask is: 'Sir or Madam, what is your degree? and which university did you attend?'. You seem to exaggerate elitist views.
Original post by Riku

I am really confused.

What's stopping you from "asserting social and potential professional dominance" by working for a first?

Quick Reply

Latest