The Student Room Group

How are European guys sexual lives?

I got an Spanish bf and he all the times complain about my period. Because I dont give him sex during my period. This is the first time in my life when someone complain me because I have period. I can say nothing but surprised a lots. Then he asks for hjob. I dont mind but I dont want to do when I simply dont feel like doing it. It makes me feel like a whore without being paid. He said it is very common in Europe and keep asking me to do it until we quarrel, as usual. I am confused. I am quite new in UK and a lots of questions I want to ask about this bf but have no one I can share. Hope I can find some clue here.
Is he sex addict?
Is he normal typical European guy? I mean most of others guy ask the same?
I am flexible but even so, I think he should respect my feeling. He often takes the reason is that every people here do this, its common sense and I should do the same. I was a bit angry. However, I wonder if its right or not?
Reply 1
I'm not a mathematician, but I'd say its pretty difficult to sample 370,000,000 completely different men from Europe. I could be wrong though.:rolleyes:
Reply 2
Perhaps you could tell us a little about yourself and where you are from? The answer is, if you dont want to do it then dont..simples.
Reply 3
I know..and sometimes we take non-sampling risk when that sample is not representative for the population

Original post by djpailo
I'm not a mathematician, but I'd say its pretty difficult to sample 370,000,000 completely different men from Europe. I could be wrong though.:rolleyes:
Reply 4
Original post by Limpopo
Perhaps you could tell us a little about yourself and where you are from? The answer is, if you dont want to do it then dont..simples.

I am Asian. I wish that I can simply say no. However, listening to complaints is never a good time. he even often say I am strange, I am not normal just because I dont do what ppl do (hj)
Reply 5
He sounds very controlling. It's called guilt tripping and no it is not normal.
Yes a guy of presumable late teens to mid 20s will be more that way inclined, but that doesn't mean that he can demand it and make you feel bad about it either. It's about give and take - does he offer you anything?
I would ditch him tbh if you aren't enjoying yourself..
Original post by rosemarydat
Is he sex addict?
Is he normal typical European guy? I mean most of others guy ask the same?
I am flexible but even so, I think he should respect my feeling. He often takes the reason is that every people here do this, its common sense and I should do the same. I was a bit angry. However, I wonder if its right or not?

There are some men who don't care whether you have your period or not, some who think you're too unclean to touch when you do, and some who actually rather like it. That's true for all sorts of men, but for all of them it's not ok to pressure you into doing something you don't want to do.

For a start, he knows how to give himself a handjob...

You say 'give him sex'. Do you enjoy the sex you have with him?
Sounds like an idiot sex pest, dump him you can do better
Reply 8
I am Asian. I wish that I can simply say no. However, listening to complaints is never a good time. he even often say I am strange, I am not normal just because I dont do what ppl do (hj)

Honestly..find someone else who will respect you.
Reply 9
to be honest, yes he offer me some..i am a student and he works. I used to stay w a roommate before he asked me to move to his flat which he is paying for that. I dont need to pay anything.He said living together makes this relationship move forward and understand each other more.Its right and its free for me.
Original post by Inazuma
He sounds very controlling. It's called guilt tripping and no it is not normal.
Yes a guy of presumable late teens to mid 20s will be more that way inclined, but that doesn't mean that he can demand it and make you feel bad about it either. It's about give and take - does he offer you anything?
I would ditch him tbh if you aren't enjoying yourself..
Reply 10
He is my first. You know, I am not quite sure..maybe a half of what we did
Original post by unprinted

You say 'give him sex'. Do you enjoy the sex you have with him?
He is my first. You know, I am not quite sure..maybe a half of what we did

What would happen if you said 'Nothing sexual unless I want it, I ask for it, and I enjoy it'?

If he'd be unhappy, or end the relationship, it's a sign you need to end the relationship.
It's not normal for him to pressure you.

What is normal is that some guys dig the red rag action.

He shouldn't be telling you that you're 'not normal' for not wanting to give him a handjob.
When two people have sex they should both want to do it. If you feel pressured into engaging in sexual activity with him then that is wrong. You said in your first post that he makes you feel like a whore and that you don't feel like he respects your feelings. It doesn't like this is a healthy relationship. Your boyfriend sounds very manipulative, especially if things are escalating to the point of an argument simply because you don't want to give him a handjob.

Is there anybody that you could speak to in real life? If you're a student then maybe you could speak to an advisor or something? They'd keep the information confidential. Anyway, I hope everything works out for you x
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending