The Student Room Group

30G chest is making me miserable

I have a 30G chest and I hate it. My breasts are so heavy and tender. It is so uncomfortable and painful and clothes shopping is a nightmare. I'm only 4ft 11 so I just look really short and dumpy. It's not sexy at all. My breasts are just so large and heavy, when I take off my bra and look in the mirror I think I look so disgusting.

what should I do?
Reply 1
In b4 pics to judge

if its really bothering you, speak to your gp. Reduction may be an option or other things to help you cope.
A breast reduction would be your only option. It's just whether the NHS is willing to pay for it. You would have to prove that it's causing enough grief in your life. For example, if you developed depression as a direct result of this they may consider it.
A 30G chest would make me very very happy.

Seriously though, short of a reduction there's not much you can do. If you're overweight reducing overall fat may bring your cupsize down a bit. Make sure you've got a really good fitting bra and learn to love them?
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
A 30G chest would make me very very happy.

Seriously though, short of a reduction there's not much you can do. If you're overweight reducing overall fat may bring your cupsize down a bit. Make sure you've got a really good fitting bra and learn to love them?

Why do you think it would make you happy?

its so heavy and uncomfortable. Bras are super costly. And so many pretty tops are off limits
Original post by stickylikehoney
Why do you think it would make you happy?

its so heavy and uncomfortable. Bras are super costly. And so many pretty tops are off limits

I would be interested to see what life was like with big boobs (!) I do understand it probably isn't all its cracked up to be though. I do appreciate the few benefits of having a small chest, I just get boob-envy from time to time!
Original post by stickylikehoney
I have a 30G chest and I hate it. My breasts are so heavy and tender. It is so uncomfortable and painful and clothes shopping is a nightmare. I'm only 4ft 11 so I just look really short and dumpy. It's not sexy at all. My breasts are just so large and heavy, when I take off my bra and look in the mirror I think I look so disgusting.

what should I do?

I'm 5ft 2
and i've also got a very large chest
Even though, i dont like them,
ive just learnt to cope with them and would never consider a breast reduction-- i just hope my future partner will like them:colone:

just accept that your back will hurt and you wont be able to run properly without everyone looking at you
btw how much do you weigh?
Fake depression and you'll get a breast reduction on the NHS.

Quick Reply

Latest