The Student Room Group

Advice please

Hi all!
So i've been going out with girl for nearly a month now and things were all good up until tonight. We had a halloween party tonight that we both went too. She turned up rather drunk and spoke to me about 3 times in about 4 hours, we didn't hug, dance or kiss. Instead she was dancing and grinding with a boy from my year group. This has put me in a really depressing mood! I understand she has had about 4 boyfriends before me, however this is my first time. Do I stay with her and forget about what she was doing with him or leave her for ignoring me for most of the night and spending the entire night dancing with a certain boy...
Any suggestions please, stay or leave?
Reply 1
I'm sure she'll understand if you tell her, after all, she is your first. Some things like "grinding" may be normal for her and that she has no feelings towards the guy she was doing it to because she likes YOU! So don't stay silent because you have every right to be angry at her and just tell her.

Good luck!
Reply 2
leave obviously. why on earth would you stay. clearly she doesnt want you, she could not have made that any more obvious, she's a slave to the cock, she obviously gets around. she wants somebody else and not you. dont force yourself to be with her. get over it, move on, forget about it and find someone else. harsh truth, but you have to hear that.

cheers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending