The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Appeals??e

Hey guys, so I applied for Government and Economics at LSE. Yesterday I got an email telling me I have been rejected because "my predicted grades are below the usual standard offer" which is AAA (including Maths). My college has a policy of not telling us our predicted grades, but I got 4A's at AS with decent UMS, so I'm fairly sure I am predicted at least A*AAA. I asked the lady in charge of admissions at my school, and she checked and said that I do meet the requirements, so she advised me to appeal the decision because they probably made a mistake somewhere. That's what I'm going to do; but I'm nervous. Has anyone appealed to LSE successfully? And what are the odds that this appeal will be successful?
There's no question about success here. They've made a mistake I'm sure it'll all be fine as long as you highlight this to the admissions department :smile: good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Thanks, but unfortunately I've found out I'm predicted a b in maths despite 96 UMS at as. I'll try to appeal but it's no longer such an open and shut case.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest