The Student Room Group

Should i start revising now for Year 10 Mocks?

Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone had any advice on when to start revising :question: Just my year 10 mocks are in March but i dont know when i should start as i have done a whole year already in my GCSE stuff and don't know if i should start revising now or not :/

Casscub
Original post by casscub
Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone had any advice on when to start revising :question: Just my year 10 mocks are in March but i dont know when i should start as i have done a whole year already in my GCSE stuff and don't know if i should start revising now or not :/

Casscub

I would say it's too early to start any revision now but you can do things that will make easier your life easier when the time comes. If you make any revision sources now e.g. revision cards, notes then it will save time and stress later. Make sure you understand each topic very well, have good notes e.t.c as you pass through them so you'll have to do less learning/revision later. Nearer the time structure your revision in a timetable and start early enough so that you have enough time to spread the revision out so it's not so stressful and overwhelming. I started revising about 4 weeks before my year 10 mocks and did roughly 2 topics an evening. Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by VioletPhillippo
I would say it's too early to start any revision now but you can do things that will make easier your life easier when the time comes. If you make any revision sources now e.g. revision cards, notes then it will save time and stress later. Make sure you understand each topic very well, have good notes e.t.c as you pass through them so you'll have to do less learning/revision later. Nearer the time structure your revision in a timetable and start early enough so that you have enough time to spread the revision out so it's not so stressful and overwhelming. I started revising about 4 weeks before my year 10 mocks and did roughly 2 topics an evening. Hope this helps :smile:

Okay thank you sooooo much :smile: it has really helped. I just hope i do better than i did in my year 9 mocks :smile:
Original post by casscub
Okay thank you sooooo much :smile: it has really helped. I just hope i do better than i did in my year 9 mocks :smile:

I'm sure you'll do really well if you are well prepared :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by VioletPhillippo
I'm sure you'll do really well if you are well prepared :smile:

Okay :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending