The Student Room Group

Relationships at Uni?

I know it's a bit of a broad question and will be answered as just a matter of opinion because everyone is different, but I sort of get the impression, or maybe rather imagine that the majority of girls at uni won't be looking for anything more than friends or casual sex with little or no commitment, or am I wrong? I just think that with a lot of people living away from home at uni,often long distances away, they won't consider relationships because of the stress distance can make when either one or both of you moves back home at certain times of the year i.e. holiday times.

Might sound weird, but I don't do just ****ing around (yes guys like me do still exist in 2014), but don't much fancy staying single for the entire duration of my degree if i can help it either, even though I know uni's not the only way to come into contact with girls and you're not guaranteed a relationship no matter how many you meet. Basically in general if I hoped to eventually find a girl to go out with in my time at university(the next 3 years) would my hope be false because the majority want to remain single, or does it just depend on the individual like any other scenario?
Reply 1
Just relax and stop thinking. Meet people of both gender, make friends, see how it goes.
chill everything comes unexpectedly
Reply 3
It really just depend on the individual.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending