The Student Room Group

I am a girl and I fancy a Somalian guy

I don't know why I am making this post. It's so embarrassing!

I have a crush on a Somalian guy. I've never had crushes on non-white guys before, so this is a new experience entirely. This guy, let's call him Edward, is actually from Somalia or somewhere around there at least. He goes to my Uni and I've found out on FB that he works night shifts in Tesco. But yeah, he is gorgeous.

He is so freaking tall. Like 6'4 or something crazy with crystal green eyes. He is so exotic. He has long braided hair too and everything is so big about him. Big hands, body and just... He looks so powerful! Lol... :s-smilie:

He doesn't have a lot of friends and keeps himself to himself. He is humble, like he will walk to you politely if you talk to him, but won't go out of his way to talk and make friends.

He always has earphones in and wears shorts and jazzy shirts... His teeth are so white and straight...

I wish I could have sex with him just to experience what it feels like with a guy from an exotic place. :colondollar:

Uhm. I am too shy to approach him because he seems so mature and ... perfect :eek:
Original post by The PM's guilt

I have a crush on a Somalian guy. I've never had crushes on non-white guys before, so this is a new experience entirely. This guy, let's call him Edward, is actually from Somalia or somewhere around there at least. He goes to my Uni and I've found out on FB that he works night shifts in Tesco. But yeah, he is gorgeous.

He is so freaking tall. Like 6'4 or something crazy with crystal green eyes. He is so exotic. He has long braided hair too and everything is so big about him. Big hands, body and just... He looks so powerful! Lol... :s-smilie:

He doesn't have a lot of friends and keeps himself to himself. He is humble, like he will walk to you politely if you talk to him, but won't go out of his way to talk and make friends.

He always has earphones in and wears shorts and jazzy shirts... His teeth are so white and straight...

I wish I could have sex with him just to experience what it feels like with a guy from an exotic place. :colondollar:

Uhm. I am too shy to approach him because he seems so mature and ... perfect :eek:

:troll::troll::troll:
Reply 2
You just posted a thread saying you're a guy and a poor girl likes you.
And my suspicions suggest that Somalis are looked down on. Why? I think they're funny people. (my home city has a lot of them and I get on with them)

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think you forgot to use the anonymous function... :wink:
Original post by The PM's guilt

depends if hes into dudes
Reply 5
:troll: fail.
Either you are 6'1 guy who is the object of someone poorers' crush or you are a girl who likes a somali.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have a feeling you're the 'Somalian guy'
Reply 8
a Somalian girl would never write something like this. are you a somali by the way

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending