The Student Room Group

How important are sparkly white teeth to you?

How important are they to look good.

How sparkly do they have to be?

How do you make them really white?
Quite important. I use oral b toothpaste but I've heard about using bicarbonate and lemon juice :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Are bleaching kits needed?
Original post by Joyful_soul
How important are they to look good.

How sparkly do they have to be?

How do you make them really white?

Very important, bad teeth is a turn off.

Crystal white.

Crest strips, tooth whitening(expensive)
Reply 4
It is nice to have
Vampires anyone? :colone:
Reply 6
I have awful teeth despite a nutritious diet, aversion to smoking / drugs / alcohol and excessive sugar... I do not know why, my dentist perhaps is a charlatan, my toothpaste perhaps is actually just water... Oh well.
Very important.

I have naturally beautiful and straight teeth. Grateful to God for that. :smile:

Brushing my teeth twice is enough for me but I do sometimes use the paste of lemon juice and bicarbonate.
(edited 9 years ago)
Not really. I'm more concerned with their functionality and health than how they look. What scares me is the thought of them going rotten or breaking or getting gum disease. I'm not so bothered by the natural yellowness (they came in that way) or the shovel-like upper incisors or the fact overall that my teeth are cartoonishly huge.

It's weird I have such good teeth now in my mid 20s never had a filling or a cavity or anything going bad. My baby teeth were absolutely disgusting though. Some of them came out in fragments because they were that rotten. I don't know how my first set were so bad but my mum was crazy about health and hygiene so it wasn't out of neglect.
Original post by Maliha Ahmed
Very important.

I have naturally beautiful and straight teeth. Grateful to God for that. :smile:

Brushing my teeth twice is enough for me but I do sometimes use the paste of lemon juice and bicarbonate.

how does that work? Lemon juice is acidic and can destroy your teeth.

So do u mix them together to neutralize and then use it?
Original post by zedeneye1
how does that work? Lemon juice is acidic and can destroy your teeth.

So do u mix them together to neutralize and then use it?

Just pour a pinch of lemon juice in it and mix. It depends on the sensitivity of your teeth really. I use it once in a week or once after 2 weeks. You shouldn't obviously use it everyday.
Reply 11
Quite important really. Mine are kinda yellow even though I brush my teeth and don't drink caffeine or fizzy drinks very often. I'm currently on my second day of using crest white strips.
Not majorly, though yellow teeth are a turn off.

Quick Reply

Latest