The Student Room Group

Would you rather be 'hot' or 'cute'?

What's the difference anyway? Which one is more advantageous in what situation? I imagine it goes 'hot' = pulling, but 'cute' = what?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JamesTheCool
What's the difference anyway? Which one is more advantageous in what situation? I imagine it goes 'hot' = pulling, but 'cute' = what?

Friend?
Or maybe pet?
Reply 2
There can be a fair overlap. Cute is more girl nextdoor and hot more vamp. Very alluring girls can be subtle blend of the two
I always thought it was something along the lines of hot=one night stand, cute=wifey. I'm assuming you're talking about women.
I prefer cute girls because their girlfriend material and hot ones.... Aren't

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
I'd rather be hot or beautiful over cute.
Both , cause i can.
Hot = Megan Fox
Cute = Selena Gomez
Original post by Yeah dude
I prefer cute girls because their girlfriend material and hot ones.... Aren't

Posted from TSR Mobile

This:yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vapor
For what a man wants in a woman:

Hot = What you want for a shag
Cute = What you want for a partner.

What about for what a woman wants in a man?
Original post by Biryani007
Hot = Megan Fox
Cute = Ariana Grande

Corrected:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hot= Rebekah Brandes
Cute= Emily Blunt
I mean, say there are two good-looking people in a nightclub.

One is 'hot' and one is 'cute'.

Would the 'hot' person be more likely to be shagged, even if the 'cute' person is actually better looking?

Someone please tell me because I'm seriously misinformed about this. Also, what actually constitutes 'hotness' and 'cuteness' and which one is it better to be in the long run?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Hot= Rebekah Brandes
Cute= Emily Blunt

I thought it was the other way round.
Really? I thought Emily Blunt was hot rather than cute.

It's obviously very subjective and varies from person to person
Original post by toonervoustotalk

Ahah yeah Ariana Grande is pretty too :smile:

Hot= Rebekah Brandes
Cute= Emily Blunt

Rebekah Brandes looks kinda like you :lol:
Original post by Vapor
LMAO

What? :lol:
I mean, say there are two good-looking people in a nightclub.

One is 'hot' and one is 'cute'.

Would the 'hot' person be more likely to be shagged, even if the 'cute' person is actually better looking?

Someone please tell me because I'm seriously misinformed about this. Also, what actually constitutes 'hotness' and 'cuteness' and which one is it better to be in the long run?

Well tbh yes ( even though i'm a girl, no homo... srs! haha..)

I mean being hot isn't a bad thing its good but when someone has a pretty face,short and a okay body guys will like this more. I mean the cute girl could be a nasty piece of work and the hot one nice but guys will like the look of the cute girl more and prefer to be with that one.

Someone hot is someone who has a banging body could be really tall etc and the face is okay to look at sometimes can be pretty but generally OK its her body you more focus on this makes her hot.......

However the cute girl is usually short, guys love it when the girl is shorter than them, looks young usually but is very very very prettttttty. The face compensates for everything else. The face is what you first look at really it does make people fall in love with you if you have the 'right' face haha

Tbh I think if you're not pretty you should still take care or your face but go to the gym and get a banging body idk haha
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Biryani007
Ahah yeah Ariana Grande is pretty too :smile:

Rebekah Brandes looks kinda like you :lol:

Really?! :s-smilie:
Really?! :s-smilie:

:yep:
She could pass as your sister :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest