The Student Room Group

Questions about looks for girls...

Scroll to see replies

Personally I think just be yourself and try to start conversations, humour, charm. Just treat a girl with respect and you will start to become more attractive anyway. In terms of looks girls don't care that much, if they have a good time with you . Just groom yourself well. Good hygiene, clean teeth, nice hair. You can't really change what you look like but chances are someone will like you whatever. I find boys who smile, laugh and want to get to know you, can have a good time kinda thing attractive most.
:smile:
Original post by Anonymous
What makes a guy average at least?

Medium height
Not fat not too skinny
Decent looking face, not ugly not very handsome
Grooms

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tom78
This might sound a bit conceited but what's attractive about average? I don't aim for average, personally.

It's just normal. That's it really

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes, it's important. I couldn't like someone if I didn't find them physically attractive.
BUT, you have to remember that beauty is subjective. :yes:
Reply 24
Original post by _Swag_
agree i dont care bout height

Nah I do and I've have some bad relationships with smaller girls so I've been royally put off!
5ft 5/6 + from now on lol.
(edited 9 years ago)
Let's be real. It's not just about 'being yourself' or 'normal'. Every girl has their own preferences. I have a friend who likes them skinny, another friend who likes them a little pudgy. One of my friends is obsessed with gingers, and another generally just goes for the dark hair and light eyes in a guy. Attractiveness is subjective to who you want to attract.
Reply 26
Original post by Yeah dude
Everyone is attractive to atleast 50,000 people in earth, with a total population being 7 billion

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pray tell how you arrived at those numbers!
Girls will find you attractive as long as you are not fat, don't smell bad and have a good personality. I know because I'm a girl and I fall for all kinds of guys. :smile:
Original post by TIATA
Pray tell how you arrived at those numbers!

I studied many things such as playing football or American football you can call and flipping tables so my statistics are very accurate good sir or madam
Reply 29
Original post by Tom78
Nah I do and I've have some bad relationships with smaller girls so I've been royally put off!
5ft 5/6 + from now on lol.

:biggrin: hah ok maybe i care about height a bit...
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
Also how do you be attractive to girls?

You can't alter what you can't alter so don't worry about it.

The things you can alter, make the most of them. Get a decent haircut, sort out your complexion, buy some decent clothes and learn how to dress well. Get a decent fit strong body by playing a sport/doing some weights if necessary.

Having interesting, impressive things to say about yourself. Take up some cool hobbies and excel at them. Be passionate about something. Have intelligent, insightful things to say about things that might come up in conversation.

Be confident, outgoing and popular, have friends that admire you and like you and who will talk you up to girls. Be incredibly funny and witty, and highly proficient at flirting and teasing.

Basically just be an awesome legend. Girls tend to like awesome legends.
Reply 31
Original post by tricky jj
Girls will find you attractive as long as you are not fat, don't smell bad and have a good personality. I know because I'm a girl and I fall for all kinds of guys. :smile:

and nice eyes :wink:
Reply 32
Original post by Yeah dude
I studied many things such as playing football or American football you can call and flipping tables so my statistics are very accurate good sir or madam

why r boys so obsessed with football???:confused:
For me I go for androgyny, nice skin, strong cheekbones, makeup, hair that isn't boring, stuff like that. I tend to go for skinny-ish guys, huge muscles are a turn off for me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending