The Student Room Group

Questions about looks for girls...

I'm a male. I don't know if I'm good looking, some people have told me I am, but I don't see it myself.

Anyway does it matter to you girls in a boy?

What makes a boy good looking to you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Also how do you be attractive to girls?
Girls don't care that much. As long as your average (including average height) you're sorted

Imagine being me, I have all the features that men say they hate

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by xoflower
Girls don't care that much. As long as your average (including average height) you're sorted

Posted from TSR Mobile

What makes a guy average at least?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Everyone is attractive to atleast 50,000 people in earth, with a total population being 7 billion

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
bump
Reply 6
Muscular square jaw stubble flawless skin. Alternatively waif like finely chiseled baby faced features with flawless skin.
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a male. I don't know if I'm good looking, some people have told me I am, but I don't see it myself.

Okay this is never an easy question to answer. Put very briefly I think that like anything it all depends on the individual girls in question as for some women looks will be a high priority but however we are led to believe that in general looks matter less to women than they do to men.

In an odd way I kind of envy men in that generally their looks may not have as large an impact on them in their life. As a woman I will be very open and say that I do feel like a lot of my value perceived from the outside is based on my looks and I feel sad that there is not much that I can do which can compensate for this unlike the way it is for men.

I suppose we should all just stop caring what others think regardless of whether male or female and stop letting them ascribe value to us no matter what it is based on. It's so difficult though!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 8

Posted from TSR Mobile

This might sound a bit conceited but what's attractive about average? I don't aim for average, personally.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cry me a river
bump
Reply 11

Well i think personality is what counts most so just be funny but don't try too hard , trust me us girls like guys with good sense of humour
Original post by _Swag_
Well i think personality is what counts most so just be funny but don't try too hard , trust me us girls like guys with good sense of humour

how do you be funny exactly?
Impossible to answer what I find attractive as every guy I have dated or been with has been completely different from the last. I'm sure you're completely fine and many people probably find you attractive.
Reply 14

be flirty but too much and err dunno im not funny so, oh and make sure to smile :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by Tom78
This might sound a bit conceited but what's attractive about average? I don't aim for average, personally.

agree i dont care bout height

Troll?
As long as your skin and hair are alright, you're good enough for most girls.

It matters to me if I want someone to stare at. When it comes to relationships, it's not so important. Or perhaps it is, but a nice personality can make a guy seem so much hotter. And to answer your last question, a well kept man generally does the trick. He doesnt need to care about fashion, but should take some pride in his appearance. And if he doesnt want to spend time fixing his hair then he should lose the bieber fringe and get a style that's easier to manage. People generally look pleasing when they smile. And I looove stubble.
Also how do you be attractive to girls?

By being generally pleasant darling.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending