The Student Room Group

Someone french help me plz

i need to write a paragraph for each question in french:
1. What are your favourite subjects?
in this para i need to include what subject i do, the ones i like and why , ones i dont like and why, a subject i studied in the past and my opinion for it and also a subject i wanna study in the future and my opinion on it (need to include future and past tense as well as present)

2. Write a paragraph on your school uniform
in this para i need to write about what my school uniform looks like my opinion and also what my ideal uniform would be furthermore i need to give an opinion on the french sytem where uniforms dont exist.

Can someone please write me a para fro the two questions it need to be short btw with all the info also it can be made up, someone please help im so bad at french.
If you are as you say 'bad at French' you're not going to improve by getting other people to write French for you. Either a) ask your teacher to help you as that's what they're there for or b) have an attempt, post it and ask people if they could give you tips on how to improve it.
Original post by moutonfou
If you are as you say 'bad at French' you're not going to improve by getting other people to write French for you. Either a) ask your teacher to help you as that's what they're there for or b) have an attempt, post it and ask people if they could give you tips on how to improve it.

you are quite right there.
Reply 3
Original post by moutonfou

Bien dit petit mouton
is this controlled assesment?
Reply 5
If you make an attempt I'm sure I could point out any mistakes.

Quick Reply

Latest